Week 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few more.

DSCN0845.jpg

DSCN0846.jpg

DSCN0847.jpg

DSCN0848.jpg

DSCN0849.jpg

DSCN0850.jpg

DSCN0851.jpg

DSCN0852.jpg

DSCN0853.jpg

DSCN0854.jpg

DSCN0855.jpg

DSCN0856.jpg

Can't wait to see it all piled up! :holysheep:

Man o man what nice buds.. I gotta learn how to make them colaize like that.. Is that just from topping when their young? Nice job. Hero

hero4u2b said:
Man o man what nice buds.. I gotta learn how to make them colaize like that.. Is that just from topping when their young? Nice job. Hero

Yes sir, I go through and top everything 2 or 3 times in veg then I go through and remove a lot of under growth a couple times as well. I have found a good pair of scissors are my best friend in veg. These plants also vegged quite a bit.

I have one grow under my belt and it was only 2 plants. They vegged for 2 months and got really big.. I didnt top because they were so bushy and then when they finally showed sex ( from femmed seeds) it was 2 months and flipped the lights, then they grew another foot and a half or 2 and ended up close to 5 foot and 3 foot wide.. It was ok but this next grow I would love to be able to grow shorter multi colaed plants like that.. So I take it you topped at fourth node or so and continued a few more times.. Very nice indeed..

I do not have a set place I top at. Generally I try to get the plant as even across the top as I can to so I have a nice even canopy and have as many of my buds as possible in the sweet zone of the light. I really need to get some sort of screening system set up but I want to be able to move them around.

Well remarkable . curious now as to the yeild.. Your going to be set for a lil bit now. lol Take care. Hero

Latest posts

Back