week 9

JTDS2011

Reaction score
Are you feeding it nitrogen or some sort of N in ya feeding/watering? Check by trichones spend 20$ on a little scope and check the colors

pute

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm....how can you tell from those pictures Big? Gotta go have a scope, at least me. I wait until the trichomes are just right an some strains fool you just by looking.

bigsur51

Reaction score
Hmmmm,......I go by experience and experience has taught me that when I think they are ready to harvest , it’s best to wait two more weeks......

otherwise I like clear to partly cloudy on my sativas and I like a lot of amber on my indicas , your mileage may vary depending upon the strandivar one is growing

pute

Staff member
Reaction score
Totally agree but I like my scope to make sure. My favorite saying to a newer grower is the same as your response. But, that is because most new growers are very impatient. And should always wait. And get a fricking scope. We shall harvest no wine (bud) before it is time.

Any time I read a strain guide and it says to run it 9 weeks...that means 10 and start checking the trichs then to me.

Latest posts