Week from Harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my camera back, here she is at harvest.

PICT3139pic.jpg

reeeeeeally nice work 'dog. No wasted space there!

Thats a tight little bush! Is it a bushy strain or did you tip it a lot?
Nice work!

edit: my bad! Should of read the whole thread. I had a plant like that i reveged.

I never flowered it but gave it away, i wonder if it would of turned out like yours?

damn weeddog thats a nice little plant you got there, does widow grow outside? or is it mostly an inside plant

That looks awesome weeddog. Nice little bush with lots of buds.

very nice WD, is indeed a nice pkant, small, bushy, but lots of buds, that's the way we want it all :D

greetz

damnn i like your lil bush... dried out to 117 grams?

well worth it than eh?

wot a lil beast of a plant weeddog nice effort hope mine turn out as nice as that haha good shhit

Hey new to the site. Nice grow there, Weeddog. I have a northern lights that is not quite as bushy as your plant, but she has gone to bud this will be the third time now. After she finished, I cut her back to just a few leaves and she would keep growing. This last time, I took some cuttings and rooted them in some rockwool. I remember reading somewhere that about 50% of clones fail, so I was surprised to see all of my clones survived. Though it is the beginning of summer, they have all started to flower, including the mother. One of the things I like about the northern light is they will flower when they are mature enough regardless of how many hours of light they get.

looks great, my first harvest is in about two weeks i hope i do that good. ill be happy with half that.:D

Latest posts

Back