Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad things are working again. I hope a lesson was learned from this and that lesson is be diligent with your backups. There is no excuse for losing data other than poor server management and lazyness.

This is so wierd. It's like a weed time machine. I have practicaly no posts and my Avi's been changed back to the picture of my dog. I was going crazy, checking in here 5-6 times a day, bonging it up in the morning all by myself, no crazieness to watch explode. Man, I'm glad we're back, at least for now.....

cubby said:
This is so wierd. It's like a weed time machine. I have practicaly no posts and my Avi's been changed back to the picture of my dog. I was going crazy, checking in here 5-6 times a day, bonging it up in the morning all by myself, no crazieness to watch explode. Man, I'm glad we're back, at least for now.....

Ha, I had to change my avatar too. I dont care about the stats and numbers. I never get what they are for anyway. I just like coming here and annoying yall.

Howdy folks. Wow that was a trip. For awhile I thought I had a problem,,but nope,,it was a stinking Server. Glad it wasnt on my end,,not that I didnt try all kinds of crap:eek:

WeedHopper said:
Howdy folks. Wow that was a trip. For awhile I thought I had a problem,,but nope,,it was a stinking Server. Glad it wasnt on my end,,not that I didnt try all kinds of crap:eek:

I agree it's good to be back......but it has no effect on your problem.....JK.;)
Good to see the family rolling back in.:D

Thank goodness it is back.

I got so bored I even did some housework!

It is good to see everyone again :)

I have a quick question.

Was it just me who clicked every link they could find when the forum was down to see if they could magically find a way to make it work?

:rofl:

:peace:

Clean.JPG

Wiseguy_Chef said:
Hello all how have u guys been!!??? aww the old school look of the site sure remindes me of days long past........... and the arcade is there right on!!!

Yeah,, I like the Ole School Days.:hubba:

What up MP family.....I just had the worst dream....there was a dog named Toto and an evil witch......and I cld not log onto here no matter how hard I tried......phewwww. Glad it was only a........hmmmm

Missed everyone....:D

Latest posts

Back