Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We shld have a cpl people keep a contact list for anyone with a safe email addy who wants to be on it....I know a lot of us looked like crazy for our MP peeps....I tried to find as many as I cld.

And for the record it had nothing to do with being a cool kid...lol It really came down to who cld get a hold of who.

All I know, whoever had BBP on speed dial is a pimp. I just noticed OGR used to post here. Wish we would see more of him. Let him know BBP.

This is the Bestest Forum on the Net.:bong:

Yea welcome back all. Like I said in another thread I was lost for a bit, I looked around for info in a few places and couldnt get anything really legitimate I could rely on comfortably like I can here, I was just hoping to get in contact with someone here knowing it wasnt possible haha so......we need a backup plan, MP is my home.:)

Freaked me out, just like about a month ago, adding nutes to my girls, then BAM! all the power in my house went out! Sooooo dark in my room, I could not see my hand in front of my face. I started to freak!!!!! I thought maybe the 5-0 cut my power and I was being raided. Glad to be back up and running!!!

I don`t contribute much but I missed this place. The morning coffe hasn`t been the same without MP.

WeedHopper said:
This is the Bestest Forum on the Net.:bong:

If it would stop crashing every yr. I lost everything except my pics for my grow of LA Woman...including my user name & password. $$$$:eek: :stuff-1125699181_i_

I guess MarP discovered that the "Thanks" button was causing problems again. Oh well.

Yummm, first cup of coffee. First sip. Ahhhhhhhh!

Oh yeah!

I was up late reading a book called:

"Go-Go Girls Of The Apocalypse"

One of the funniest books I've ever read. Tragic in places, but funny in more.

I see that the site is back to vBulletin version 3.5.4

It was at a later version. We may have an upgrade coming. Its at 4x now.

Hamster Lewis said:
Now the thanks is gone....button and all
Seemed the forum was heavily modded before, so I am guessing it will take some time to get it back to where it was. Marpassion is logged in now so I suspect he is working on it.:hubba:

No thanks button? Well thank you all for posting :D

Glad to be back!!!! Hey ol hippie :wave: :muuah: :giggle:

Very good to get back on, a thank you shout out to kaotic for giving me a link that worked. I kept hearing MP was back, but I couldn't get in it. I was in the "lifeboat" too LOL, so not totally out of touch. I do have my email floating about which helps :D
It's nice to see all of you :ciao:

haven't seen 20/4 but jaam is bouncing around here somewhere.

I just found a way back in today. And I don't mind that all my info was gone, or that I had to re-register.It's funny how much you miss something once it's unavailable. Anyone heard from BBB since the site went back up?

I have not seen 20/4 since the crash, JAAM is making his rounds.
And yea i havent seen BBB in a while before the crash.

Latest posts

Back