Well heres for my 1st indoor grow....The setup

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
Wha"H ?ts up evey1, my 1st grow setup,...Here it is.....

I will be useing a 40gallon tub with lid (talk about venting l8ter). 2maybe3 2foot flor and 5 cfls bout30 watts.And venting, intake/outake fans on top of the lid with big holes in the top and smaller screened holes on the side forbette air flow. I plan on only have4 maybe6 plants growing in there(depends on pot size), ima be doing a hellof alot of bending and training, BUT!!!! That could be a problum in flowering not know whos who right???? Thats y i gotta 20gallon tub for cloneing and sexing each plant so i can keep them vegging untill i know whos who then get rid of the males be4 thay get horney:D.
Oh yea soil str8 organic,I wanna get fox farm, read good things bout that but im not finna order and i dont know who has it here in IL where im at but if i cant find it ima find something else organic thats easy to find. If any of yall have any advice let me know,any and all advice iz welcome

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Everything sounds good man. Got any pics of the set up?

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
Not yet, but i guess i can show some be4 and after pics and let my new friends suggest some cheap ideas. I waz thinking bout starting 2day if i dont get 2blazed, while i type this, cause im already blowed lol. i found some white paint in the basement chicken wire (scrog some where down the line ima try it) and alot of things i could use for the grow. By the way have any1 ever seen a spider-cricket?????? THEY FUCKEN FREAK ME OUT BAD!!!!!!! can they hurt my plants??? or me???

Latest posts