Well how does she look ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoppystalker

Reaction score
hey all if you could take a look and tell me what you think , that would help , they are 4.5 months old , Im sure thay are females I have 2 they both look the same.

Thanx a bunch

septe-08.jpg

sept-008.jpg

hoppystalker said:
hey all if you could take a look and tell me what you think , that would help , they are 4.5 months old , Im sure thay are females I have 2 they both look the same.

Thanx a bunch

as well if someone could give me an idea as too how long I may have left to go ! :D

Whats up hoppystalker. How long have they been in flower? What kind of lighting? Are you giving them nutes?

i am giving them 100% sunlight, i am doing it in a green house ( i just brought them in to take the pics ) No i am not giving them nutes, (dont laugh , not sure what those are , were to get them.) about 2 weeks mabye 3 they have been in flower, they are females (i think ) they look the same as photos I have taken off this forum. as you can tell i am new to growing , my father taught me a bunch when i was younger , but lets just say he did the growing ,and .... well... ;)
i did the smokin'. lololol

hoppystalker said:
i am giving them 100% sunlight, i am doing it in a green house ( i just brought them in to take the pics ) No i am not giving them nutes, (dont laugh , not sure what those are , were to get them.) about 2 weeks mabye 3 they have been in flower, they are females (i think ) they look the same as photos I have taken off this forum. as you can tell i am new to growing , my father taught me a bunch when i was younger , but lets just say he did the growing ,and .... well... ;)
i did the smokin'. lololol
The reason i asked if you were giving them any nutes is your leaves look a bit funny in the one picture. What kind of soil are you using? You can get nutes at any Garden supply shop or on Ebay if you purchase stuff off their. Here is a link to some nutes. http://cgi.ebay.com/FOX-FARM-3-1LB-PLANT-NUTRIENT-TRI-PACK-SOIL-or-HYDRO_W0QQitemZ200023786285QQihZ010QQcategoryZ43555QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Latest posts

Back