Well It is a Mirical Bananas!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me guess … you are smarter than everyone else and you reinvented the wheel, lol

Bananas won't HURT, but without sending a sample of your extract out for lab analysis, you can't claim it's more concentrated than the commercial supplements. The gold standard is Canna PK13/14. It's reasonably priced considering how concentrated it is and how little you need. It's used a couple times in flower, and is also helpful to hit your moms a week before taking clones.

It looks like you've had to pull a LOT of lower leaves off, and that's not a good sign.

Also you can't use a lazy Susan as a centrifuge unless you're superman, and can achieve 1500+rpm, by which point the bearings would melt lol

I mean, sure, go ahead and add bananas to your tea concoctions just for the little boost in potassium and sugars, that's perfectly reasonable, but as a scientific study I hate to say this isn't very convincing.

You'd be better off focusing on figuring out why they aren't getting enough nitrogen (I say this because of all the low leaves missing). But the crowns look healthy. I'll be interested to see how everything compares in flower.

Good luck!
You are right I cant get it spinning 1000+ rpms with how I have it set up. No lazy Suzanne, it is close of a description with out sending pictures and my mechanical device is a one of a kind. Yes I build it.
To answer your question/ statement about how much fullage is perceived to have been taken off is just a perception. That tall sparse looking one is my live test. I removed only 4 fan leaves from it. The plant is in only 8oz-10oz of soil. That is the plant that has been receiving my enriched water. I do believe it is healthy considering the comparison plant Hermaphrodited. And was pulled.

1st -- U Come In here trying to tell experienced growers how to grow !-- They gonna eat U alive !

Latest posts

Back