Well sir ... My Order's Placed w/Peakseeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower
Reaction score
Hi all ... I see there is a thread about peakseeds so since I ordered 2 stains and mixed I'm in for 125+. I have done business with peak in the past and had no problems so I am giving them another try. Will let you know how it turns out. :hubba:

Hello again ... :hubba: just wanted to make a note that I got an email this past Saturday from a "MJ" telling me he/she received my order. Also I saw a post that Peak give free seeds ... when they have them ... for customers that request them. MJ said he would send some free seeds in a second package.:D :icon_smile: I will post when I get my seeds.:ciao:

Good luck with your grow.

What strains are you going to grow?

:ciao: Well sir ... the seeds have arrived! I got my order this past Thursday, and got my free seeds on Friday:hubba:
I plan to grow the bb ... I call it peak bomb because the last seeds didn't have a taste, but the smoke was very good. Gave a great buzz, this was years ago when I bought them so maybe it's better as far as taste:watchplant:...hopefully ... then I got some more NL that's always a good stain to have ... didn't get my first NL seeds from peek, but I'm sure it's a pretty stable stain. Then I got the pack of mixed seeds ... those will be the mystery seeds. He was most generous with the free seeds ... Kush Skunk, Kush NL and more mixed:yay:... I am just tickled:giggle: with peak seeds ... when I need more I plan to go back to them.:woohoo:

:woohoo:

Now to get those seeds a popping:)

Green Mojo for your grow

:ciao: You betcha mr. duck:hubba: :dancing: :farm: :watchplant: If I've a mind to ... I may start a thread to document the grow.

Latest posts

Back