well that sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vdog

Reaction score
Well I just couldnt get it out of my mind, (as I do not have the luxury of being in a medical state), so after becoming alarmed and disturbed by another members pm to me stating they searched my computer, then quoted the email I registered under and then finally said to be very leary. I have decided to get rid of my garden and get out of the game for awhile. It was sad to take the plants out of their containers and throw them into a large yard waste bag, but I would rather do that than time. I figure Im out the cost of seeds, equipment, and the effort spent in the garden. I hope one day that its totally legal, so I dont have to go thru this again.

Please be aware fellow members that there is a vindictive person on this site, that makes threats, with no reason at all. I guess its back to buying z's for 300 a pop. I would of never ever thought that this type of behavior would happen in a cannabis forum. To the person who threatenend me, remember karma can be a nasty thing, and what comes around goes around.

Good luck to you all, as my short time here was very enjoyable with a few small exceptions (no big deal). Thanks alot everyone and be safe, because there are some real wackos out there!

If what you say is true then you need to make a mod aware of this....and if it is found to be true then we shld all be made aware of the problem as in who it is that can not be trusted...

Oh friend this is very true, as I have just thrown out 3 months of work and 300 dollars in genetics. Thanks for your direction, I have sent an email under the contact us link, which says its goes to the forum administrator, also sent the pm to an active moderator. I have not heard anything back yet, as that is really the only reason why Im still here. I have a call into a lawyers office for return call on Monday, to find out what my rights are, I also gave my brother what little cash I could get my hands on, in case I need bail. I dont know if there is a attempt to cultivate charge or not? Especially with these messages serving as evidence. I took the lights down, but I cant get anyone out today to fix the drywall holes. Im sure the attorney is going to advise to not use the site anymore, but I want to know why this happenend, and I figured the damage is allready done.

I would rather not say who until the administration has had time to do their thing. I will say that this person comes highly respected from the threads I have read by them and they have been here for some time. However the behavior they demonstrated to me leaves nothing to chance. One minute being nice and helpful and the next just plain nasty.

VDog you need to let us all know exactly what and how they were able to "search your computer"

what??? that doesn't sound right! i've been a member here for several years and have posted several grows on MP and i've never NEVER heard anything like this. im gonna wait to here from a mod about this. i call BULL ****

yeah for real..how did they get into your pc...and we do need to know who this nasty member is..folks like that are not welcome here..and should be taken out and beat with a hermie plant..:hitchair:..thats just terrable news...Glad ya are safe though..

Yeah, I think we need some real proof to back this up before we all go gettin' freaky. No disrespect vdog but you just showed up and I gota side with slowmo for now.

slowmo77 said:
what??? that doesn't sound right! i've been a member here for several years and have posted several grows on MP and i've never NEVER heard anything like this. im gonna wait to here from a mod about this. i call BULL ****

:ciao: slowmo....you calling Bull on the Poster?..ya think they looking to stir it up in here?...Im bookmarking this to see how it turns out

yeah its way weird, because when I wasnt a member and would do google searches on questions, this person always had good threads with spot on answers. I dont know what to say this has been a horrible day and Im really upset about the whole thing.

OldHippieChick said:
Yeah, I think we need some real proof to back this up before we all go gettin' freaky. No disrespect vdog but you just showed up and I gota side with slowmo for now.

thanks for posting girl...:doh: dam near Burnt me Shed down:ignore:

:rofl:

4u2sm0ke said:
thanks for posting girl...:doh: dam near Burnt me Shed down:ignore:

:rofl:

We can still get freaky 4u, just don't go playing with matches yet....

I totally understand your position, maybe thats why this person is acting agressive towards me... because I am new. However, in my box sits the very pm, I have no reason to lie about this or stir up stuff, as you would all probably be very very shocked if you knew the source, I base this on their threads. Another reason I would not lie is because I wouldnt want to have to leave the site. I actually shared it with a couple other members that I seemed to have befriended for advice, as a matter of fact I will be away a couple of minutes so that I can ask them to not repost it, in the interest of letting the administration do their work.

This would be a far lie and a attempt to cause a mess, but I assure you it is not. I do not mean to alarm people, but I had 65 plants that were in different stages that went in a trash bag, that got dosed with gas and ignited.

Im sorry to cause alarm, as I didnt know what to do so, but at the same time I couldnt be silent.

Heel I just rebuilt don't tell me I wasted my time

Don't anybody go yanking their grow till we get this sorted out...vdog for the record I dont think you are lying....just hoping it is some kind of misunderstanding....because if what you say is true then we have a huge problem and we need to be made aware of it. We are talking about peoples freedom here. Going to jail for a very long time is my states answer to what I do.

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: slowmo....you calling Bull on the Poster?..ya think they looking to stir it up in here?...Im bookmarking this to see how it turns out

ya i think im gonna see how it plays out but i have to trust mp untill i have a reason not to. no offense Vdog but you've been a member since feb 2011.. thats just a few days and to take your word for it would be crazy for me

:chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: > :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: It is nice to have a legal grow!!

slowmo77 said:
ya i think im gonna see how it plays out but i have to trust mp untill i have a reason not to. no offense Vdog but you've been a member since feb 2011.. thats just a few days and to take your word for it would be crazy for me

totally understood as I dont blame you one little bit, and it may just be an idle threat but I assure you as day turns to night it exists

Hamster Lewis said:
Don't anybody go yanking their grow till we get this sorted out...vdog for the record I dont think you are lying....just hoping it is some kind of misunderstanding....because if what you say is true then we have a huge problem and we need to be made aware of it. We are talking about peoples freedom here. Going to jail for a very long time is my states answer to what I do.

Mine too, and unfortunatly a prior for having a z on my posession 5 years ago, all fines paid, but it is still a prior, so Im sweating bullets, and didnt want anything to chance.

What makes me even more upset was the computer statement, I have some real personal stuff in there, you know with the girl and stuff, I feel totally violated, ofcourse anytime we get online we are exposed to that, but again here is the last place I would expect for a hijack. crap now I need to delete all of that stuff

if you understand then let us know who this person is.. we all have things to lose if someone is doing such a thing.

vdog said:
totally understood as I dont balme you one little bit, and it may just be an idle threat but I assure you as day turns to night it exists

No one has the right to threaten another member in anyway....either on the open board or in a PM.....that simple. Forward the pm to a mod and let them see what is up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back