Well then....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZenLunatic

Zen Gardener
Reaction score
Greetings to all....

LdyLunatics' hubby here and at her behest here is my intro... Happily married and living in wonderful supernatural British Columbia... Loving life, each other and lots of the green here in paradise....

Cheers and loads of good green mojo to you all.

Here's a couple of our favourite pics for your viewing pleasure....

Our beloved Shishkaberry and Champagne :)

purple shishkMPa.JPG

purple shishkMPb.JPG

ChampMP.JPG

yeah....i kept bugging him...so here he is...the one who really knows *** is going on (cause i dunno nothin ;) )

Welcome ZenLunatic!!! You and the misses have some beautiful plants! Now you'll see why your wife is having so much fun with us! PS: I think it's highly commendable that you allow your wife to play with eminem dolls, I play with Jeff Gordan ones myself. See ya around the forum! Enjoy!

ZenLunatic said:
Greetings to all....

LdyLunatics' hubby here and at her behest here is my intro... Happily married and living in wonderful supernatural British Columbia... Loving life, each other and lots of the green here in paradise....

Cheers and loads of good green mojo to you all.

Here's a couple of our favourite pics for your viewing pleasure....

Our beloved Shishkaberry and Champagne :)
Are those really pink pistils? How pretty! :)

smiley-linie-010.gif
to the forum ZenLunatic. Glad to have you aboard with your green thumb. Hope to see ya around.
00000002.gif

Welcome. Glad to see you join up. We got team growers now. :D

Look good should I call you Mr. and Mrs. Lunatic? lol

Great to have aboard. ;)

welcome, to the passion zenlunatic, have heard good things about you. your wife speaks highly. Wow we have a couple on board!!!!, i need to convince my gale to get on the MP.

Thanks to all for the kind words and warm welcome :) You've all made me feel very welcome and I'm pleased to have the opportunity to be part of your community.

GDG, mmmmm yes lots of pink in the champagne.... ohhh how I love the Champagne.

Once again, and as always.... Cheers and good green mojo to all!

zL

Absolute beautifull pictures!!!! I look forward to your input and participation...
thanks for coming on board!

welcome man...beutiful pics might i add

Welcome , Welcome , Welcome to this wonderful forum.

Thats a lovely set of ladies you have.
I'd love to know their names...??!!

Yes, you are very fortunate to have a partner in crime so-to-speak.
My missus gave up the smoke years ago, but she don't mind me still polluting the joint, or cultivating - she's cool with it (well, I think so???)

Anyway, see you around.. and keep up the great work y'all

Latest posts

Back