Well this sucks...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gumber

Reaction score
Hey again. My previous plant problem ended in disaster, 1 plant is pretty much dead, and the other one is half dead. My third plant is wilting SEVERELY, I have no clue as to what is going on. There is plenty of water for them, i'm using flouros, so the light can't be hurting them, I use nutrients that are fairly balanced and used regurlarly. The leaves are all a very VERY dark green colour, i recently treated for Mg deficiency, and that seemed to clear up. NOW THIS. I'm really sorry that i can't put pics up, I lost my DigiCam. My plants are about 3 1/2 wks old.

Anywho, please help, it's my first grow and it'd be a shame to watch them die.

Gumber said:
Hey again. My previous plant problem ended in disaster, 1 plant is pretty much dead, and the other one is half dead. My third plant is wilting SEVERELY, I have no clue as to what is going on. There is plenty of water for them, i'm using flouros, so the light can't be hurting them, I use nutrients that are fairly balanced and used regurlarly. The leaves are all a very VERY dark green colour, i recently treated for Mg deficiency, and that seemed to clear up. NOW THIS. I'm really sorry that i can't put pics up, I lost my DigiCam. My plants are about 3 1/2 wks old.

Anywho, please help, it's my first grow and it'd be a shame to watch them die.

What size pots?
How much water, how often?
How much of what brand and name of ferts?
What kind of dirt mix?
How much light in lumens?
What temps in the area of the grow?
What humidity?
Have you pruned them?
Have you transplanted them recently?

Latest posts

Back