were the lucky one's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omniconsum3r said:
like dave chapelle said:
"I love marijuana, but I love a whole lot more!" lol

I'll second that.

my point of view is that many chemicals are added to cigs. MJ I believe does damage because the resin is residual in all parts of the body. Not to mention the extreme heat that burns the tiiny hairs in your lungs. Still cigs make you unhealthy and you gain no insight Maaaaann!

extreme heat in your lungs from smoking mj ???don't think so..you'll get 100x that heat from sucking on a hairdryer...and last time i did that it did'nt burn any lung hairs.

i smoke cigs and mj.could not imagine burning one and then not firing up a cig with a cold beer.gotta love it

There is an artical about MJ having more chemicals than ciggs when burned.(wish I could find the artical. But then it metioned for some reason the body handles the MJ smoke different than ciggs with no signs of cancer. I'll look for that artical.

I have an extraordinarily busy schedule (can't provide details to protect privacy) and I find that smoking really good weed while drinking coffee allows me to do my best work. It may not be for everybody, but I feel that the government and law enforcement officials might be better directing their efforts to more pressing issues.

Best,

GD

Hey laylow, what branch of service are you in? Former Marine here. What you said is right about most guys in the military not caring. I think most of em joined cause they were high as hell when the recruiter got them to sign on the dotted line.

Anyways, smokings great, but I can't handle it during the day. I have an only when dark rule, otherwise my days just waste away. Luckily I can work on my plant during the day and thats just as good :)

omnigr33n said:
Its more socially acceptable and there are way more girls that drink than will ever smoke Mj.
yeah, theres nothing cooler than picking up some drunk chick at the bar and having her puke in your bed.. drinking sux too(in excess)...just record yourself at a party...THE ENTIRE TIME YOUR THERE....not just the "cool clips " your buddies put on myspace...chances are you'll make enough of an *** out of yourself that you'll think twice before drinking in public any time soon...but all in all, i say to each his own....i am my responsibillity and you are yours;)

yimmy capone said:
There is an artical about MJ having more chemicals than ciggs when burned.(wish I could find the artical. But then it metioned for some reason the body handles the MJ smoke different than ciggs with no signs of cancer. I'll look for that artical.
there are always going to be articles on how dangerous things are...true or false..mostly false(remember the article from that 1930's popular science on the dangers of MJ)loloololololol...i've got 16 years of puffin' the sweetleaf under my belt with 0 ill effects....and i smoke cigs....

laylow6988 said:
I am a non-smoker(not because I don't want to). But, in the military most people who don't smoke don't care if people do. Most of us like to do it, just can't due to risk of our job. It's not like civilians. We don't get fired. We go to jail now. Not all the time, but most of the time that I have seen. Maybe if you are an outstanding soldier they might just chapter you out with a Chapter14 and you'll get a General discharge(embarrasing), or other than Honorable(just as bad to me). But even the ones who wouldn't smoke if they could say they don't see why it's so bad. Some people do their best work while high. The guy that did my tat, oh yeah... he was toasted nicely. It's 5 years old and still looks mighty good. The people around my city that don't smoke don't care that I do. My woman don't smoke. My dad's woman don't smoke(not my real mom, cuz she does). They don't care. My best friend does not smoke, never even tried it. And he don't care. All he does is make fun of me and my dad when we do it. I am sorry to ramble on. It just gets on my nerves that people are so stupid. Here we have obviously the most bennificial plant in the world known to man, and it's banned. Retards I swear.

I don't smoke... anymore! I have non smoking related illnesses... go figure, but at 51 years of age I feel it is not to my benefit. I wear it though, also wash my hair with it. I eat it and drink it... I even massage my wife with it(oil). It is beneficial in so many other ways. But I do miss smoking it

Latest posts

Back