were the lucky one's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turfsire

notthegreatestbuttsurecut
Reaction score
:rolleyes: i figured most people here smoke mj..and was wondering o n how you feel about a smoker and nonmoker's..well my life today is a lot better when i smoke mj..im more productive more social etc i could go on really.
and this is becoz of mother earth and my friend mj ..life could not better .
i say this to the nonsmokers, legal mj and legalez us..
legalez mother earth.:)

I feel cigarettes are probably the worst thing to smoke.. imho... critics will say MJ is worse.. ''because u hold in the smoke''... except a couple Js a day cannot be NEARLY as bad as smoking 2 packs a day of cigarettes.

I am a non-smoker(not because I don't want to). But, in the military most people who don't smoke don't care if people do. Most of us like to do it, just can't due to risk of our job. It's not like civilians. We don't get fired. We go to jail now. Not all the time, but most of the time that I have seen. Maybe if you are an outstanding soldier they might just chapter you out with a Chapter14 and you'll get a General discharge(embarrasing), or other than Honorable(just as bad to me). But even the ones who wouldn't smoke if they could say they don't see why it's so bad. Some people do their best work while high. The guy that did my tat, oh yeah... he was toasted nicely. It's 5 years old and still looks mighty good. The people around my city that don't smoke don't care that I do. My woman don't smoke. My dad's woman don't smoke(not my real mom, cuz she does). They don't care. My best friend does not smoke, never even tried it. And he don't care. All he does is make fun of me and my dad when we do it. I am sorry to ramble on. It just gets on my nerves that people are so stupid. Here we have obviously the most bennificial plant in the world known to man, and it's banned. Retards I swear.

laylow6988 said:
I am a non-smoker(not because I don't want to). But, in the military most people who don't smoke don't care if people do. Most of us like to do it, just can't due to risk of our job. It's not like civilians. We don't get fired. We go to jail now. Not all the time, but most of the time that I have seen. Maybe if you are an outstanding soldier they might just chapter you out with a Chapter14 and you'll get a General discharge(embarrasing), or other than Honorable(just as bad to me). But even the ones who wouldn't smoke if they could say they don't see why it's so bad. Some people do their best work while high. The guy that did my tat, oh yeah... he was toasted nicely. It's 5 years old and still looks mighty good. The people around my city that don't smoke don't care that I do. My woman don't smoke. My dad's woman don't smoke(not my real mom, cuz she does). They don't care. My best friend does not smoke, never even tried it. And he don't care. All he does is make fun of me and my dad when we do it. I am sorry to ramble on. It just gets on my nerves that people are so stupid. Here we have obviously the most bennificial plant in the world known to man, and it's banned. Retards I swear.

so ur non smoker, no ur not..ur friend makes fun of u and ur dad when ur high..hmm
if u have a job that holds u back or for anybody..thats to bad..
i have friends that have not smoked but my point was not about non smokers not careing they obviously do the goverment does...
two of the biggest drugs are cigerettes and alcohol..
jezz i dont care..for the people that smoke mj were the lucky one's today and tomowrow and for ever.
hurrah.

LOL..what do you mean we're the lucky ones? Maybe you fee lucky but its just Mj man. You must really, really love it man. I just actually quit and Im gonna stay off because I think it feels good not to smoke. Im not robbing myself of lost energy. Any kind of smoke in your lungs will rob you of energy. I sleep better now and remember things better. To me those are more important. But thats just me. Everyone is different
I gotta admit though, cigarettes are DISGUSTING. The worst thing I ever did was take up smoking cigs and the best choice I ever made was giving them up (ugh..so nasty). If I had to choose Id choose Mj over cigs anyday....ANYDAY. Mj is cool and God knows I love that damn plant but Id rather go out and have a couple of drinks with my friends then smoke. Its more socially acceptable and there are way more girls that drink than will ever smoke Mj.

To each there own right? Turf, well... that is a yes and no thing. I don't smoke now. Too risky. But, when done here I will smoke again. And then have to quit again. That's life for some. I do what I have to do to make money. Money is more important than fun unfortunatly. Guess you can tell I am a family man lol. Ah, and my buddy making fun. We do it back and forth. It's far from personal. He made more of a fuss that I smoked ciggs(which I quit over a year and a half ago now) than pot. At least pot don't stink(to most).

omniconsum3r said:
LOL..what do you mean we're the lucky ones? Maybe you fee lucky but its just Mj man. You must really, really love it man. I just actually quit and Im gonna stay off because I think it feels good not to smoke. Im not robbing myself of lost energy. Any kind of smoke in your lungs will rob you of energy. I sleep better now and remember things better. To me those are more important. But thats just me. Everyone is different
I gotta admit though, cigarettes are DISGUSTING. The worst thing I ever did was take up smoking cigs and the best choice I ever made was giving them up (ugh..so nasty). If I had to choose Id choose Mj over cigs anyday....ANYDAY. Mj is cool and God knows I love that damn plant but Id rather go out and have a couple of drinks with my friends then smoke. Its more socially acceptable and there are way more girls that drink than will ever smoke Mj.
well everyone is diferent i used to never smoke untill about 3 years ago im 27 now and mj was offered at a party and i smoked it..after collage though..
i was offered pleanty times before that..but choze not to..now i believe every one shud have a choice..its just mother nature
yeah i guess every one has a choice not to or to..but people would like to legalez it so they can smoke and relax and grow for their own needs..
pay tax whatever..it cant be as bad as every thing else thats happing now..ithink as adults we should know whats bad and whats good..

Now when it comes to smoking cigarettes and healthcare in Canada... I can get worked up... I dont like paying for other ppls idiocies... (is that a word? cuz it is pretty sweet)

KADE said:
Now when it comes to smoking cigarettes and healthcare in Canada... I can get worked up... I dont like paying for other ppls idiocies... (is that a word? cuz it is pretty sweet)

LoL..yea, its a word.

I love smoking buds. I've smoked so long I dont think i'd be me if I wasn't hi...lol. I think MJ is worse than cigs as far as health though. There is alot more chems and toxins in MJ than Tobacco(hence the numb feelin and tight eyes), not to mention most people smoke unfiltered MJ. As far as more chicks drinking than smoking...not in my neck o' the woods...lol!

i think smoking a cigerette is better than smoking a joint.
i do think smoking 3 or four joints a day is better than 20 to 30 cigerettes a day theres no argueing that to many cigerettes lesser joints
any body beg to differ

I'd imagine you're right about on the amount smoked aspect but have you ever done the "white cloth test"? A drag off of a cigarette leaves less funky stuff on it than a hit of herb. I'd imagine the filter comes into play there.

bombbudpuffa said:
There is alot more chems and toxins in MJ than Tobacco(hence the numb feelin and tight eyes)

I can't post all of the information.. because it won't let me on here... and frankly it would take a year to read it all. But a quick rant.

Cigarettes contain hundreds and hundreds of chemicals... in fact 599 are added to the tobacco while processing... not including what is added to the paper/filter/glue and what is natural.. which is hundreds by itself.
some examples: Arsenic (deadly poison), benzene (fuel additive and industrial solvent), formaldehyde (used to preserve dead bodies - who the hell adds that anyways?), lead (we all know thas bad - dont eat the paint kids), hydrazine (a componant in rocketfuel), cyanide (one of the fastest working poisons known), and if you look up "poisons" in a dictionary.. nicotine is listed with it as well.

Just a lil MJ tidbit I found:
Conclusions established with some degree of certainty that cannabis is less likely to cause emphysema or cancer than tobacco; that it is unlikely to cause birth defects or developmental delays in the children of users, and in a study done by the University of California Los Angeles in 2006, that even heavy cannabis smokers do not increase their risk for lung cancer. According to a United Kingdom government report, using cannabis is less dangerous than both tobacco and alcohol in social harms, physical harm and addiction.

I don't care if ppl smoke or not... but MJ is in no way more harmful chemical wise then industrially farmed tobacco products. MJ smokers hold the smoke in... which allows tar buildup easier then smoking a cigarette. But no way is its chemical composition worse.

blondewannabe33 said:
i smoke cigarettes and mj...i'm screwed.

Lol dude....quit the cigarettes...ask your doc about Welbutrin if your serious. I smoked for 10 years and now I quit FOREVER. Im so happy.

I only smoke MJ.I make alot of roll-ons just for the filter but separate the weed from the cig when it's coming to an end.I've noticed alot of different things during my various uses of marijuana>mostly things that benefit me.I try not to be high in public all the time because then i'll just look like a bloody stoner.If im home or hanging/smoking with friends>to hell with that>I want to smoke

Yea.. I mean to each their own. I love Mj. I just cant smoke it anymore. I do so much better without it. I run everday, I sleep better, have more energy and Im meeting and going out with pretty girls. I dont think its a coincidence. Part of me is kinda sad to know that I probably wont be geting blazed for years lol but, like dave chapelle said: lol

every one body reacts differently lucky me

Latest posts

Back