What’s going on here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not saying that you have thrips. Surly it could be something else but wanted you to see how unbelievably small they are. I took this picture with my scope.
1658417560637.jpeg

I have no idea what’s happened here , all four were fine yesterday and checked this morning and one has totally died . Really fast too , any suggestions what’s happened here ?
D193A4A8-20E0-4686-BEB8-E8AAD52E9138.png
6B889394-DA27-481C-A164-B5701F4561E7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like somehow this plant got a serious overdose of something. Could you have fed twice maybe mixing up your pots? I’ve mixed up my pots just yesterday but noticed it after I did it. This happening in just a few hours is not normal of course. was that one plant in the amazing condition of the others?

We had them in a tent and moved them out the tent for a few hours so we could put a couple in that had came from outside . Put them back in the tent and a few hours later this has happened . They haven’t had any nutes because they are at my friends house and the nutes are at mine , he thinks it’s been stressed because we moved them but iv told him there’s no way a plants dying after a couple hours out a tent ( we have loads outside in the uk weather and they have been fine with the exception of a wee bit of rot

You may be able to confirm with your nose. If so you might be able to save it but more than likely not if it is a bigger dog. Dump plant and the soil both - Bad puppy - hahaha. Sorry for your loss.

More annoyed that he’s blaming me for moving them out the tent for about 4 hours lol . Tried explaining we have dropped plants and they survived , uprooted and threw plants away and they have still continued to grow . This was very strange , I’m 90% the dog might have peed on it

Latest posts

Back