What’s up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddog

Reaction score
21465763-6E4C-41E7-BD6B-A2002C9C39B2.jpeg
Hello y’all it’s been awhile I have three plants in a ebb & flow system they are still on 24 hr light two of them are doing real good but there is one that the fan leaves are curling under big time even the stem in the leave it almost looks like over watering to me but why just one

Maybe rootbound to the point where it's not getting oxygen into the rootball even during empty cycle. That also forms anaerobic pockets in the rootball and it messes with tge chemistry in that pocket. Can't get a good look at plant to pot size ratio, but it's the first thing I would check because if this is the case the plant would be at high risk of root rot, so definitely take a peek.

A look at the whole plant in the pot would be helpful. It could be rootbound. If not that maybe over or underwatering? Does a fan sit close to this plant? If so it could be wind burn.

I wish you all the best with you grow.

Nope it is not root bound And the roots look good it is about one & half foot tall and I had just put a fan on that side two days ago so it is not wind burn it was like that before but one thing I have noticed it is not branching out it appears to just have fan leave with some growth at the end of fan leave at stalk

What is your pH? What are you feeding them and how much (what are your PPMs)? Are the roots getting enough O2?

PH is 5.8 to 6.0 using GH three part mico , grow & bloom right now PPM is 350 and as far as 02 at the roots it will be the same as the other two plants that show no sign of this problem I have used this system for a long time and have never seen a plant grow like this

Latest posts

Back