What a great summer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
:icon_smile: We on the west coast have been blessed with sunshine almost every day this year. This is really keeping the mold and PM down and making it a great growing year. Hope everyone's as pleased as we are. The only bad side is the forest fires. Pray for the firefighters safe return to their familys.

Hey fum yes its been a great year i just harvested and im so pleased whit this years crop. i hope every one has a good harvest this year.whit no mold and pm

hope you didn't jinx yourself
..been unusually nicer here too, i fear we're in for now the important time comes ;)

This has been the best year for me too. My plants are looking good and I am concerned about the future weather forecast. It looks like the next 10+ days in the Seattle area is going to be wet. So how can I keep them from getting moldy? It's to early to harvest and I think I have another 3-4 weeks to go.

i'm a little northern of you, same forecast.. looks quite horrid for a bit :(
could cover them if possible (gotta make sure airflows still, or you're no better off)

and be doing lots of the hippy shake if not (grabbing the stalk and lightly shaking the water off)
;)

I make Poly tunnel...just put my Plastic up...and am Ready for the Seattle weather....Ill Add some Fans in there keep the air moving...also the plastic is held Half way Up so the wind can travel through the bottom...Tomorrow they say High winds and rains....Lets get these Ladies to the Finish line...for me I look for mid Oct..to Nov:48:

Ill update my outback thread and you can see what I do:aok:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=839401#post839401

4U2 I was hoping you would reply as we are in the same zone and I trust your knowledge. Will try the tent route. We have had a great run and I would hate to have it all wasted, the only thing that should get wasted is me.

I have been seeing a little PM and dry rot this year on the east coast. Very few worms or caterpillars this year though.

Looks like a couple more days of damp weather on west coast and then a few more days of sunshine. We're not reciving as much rain Seattle/Tacoma but it's damp. I don't water my plants unless they'er starting to droop and them just a small drink. MP is down in GH. I have to dry roof top of condersation in the morrings even with fans blowin'. It's work but we put out great meds. Hope you all did'nt have to harvest early.

Latest posts

Back