What a pile of ssssshhh...!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zem

Reaction score
I stumbled upon this pile of crap, thought to share it http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/marijuana/it-s-background.html#alcohol
I was intending to read some facts about chrystal meth when i saw marijuana in that list and their listed "facts" about mj got funnier than i thought with the "weed vs. alcohol" part, like they're trying so hard that it starts to become sad
quote "ALCOHOL VS. MARIJUANA
Is smoking a joint the same as drinking alcohol?

You decide. Here are the facts:

Alcohol consists of one substance only: ethanol. Marijuana contains more than 400 known chemicals, including the same cancer-causing substances found in tobacco smoke. Unlike cigarette smokers, pot smokers tend to inhale deeply and hold the smoke as long as possible to increase the effect of the drug, worsening the damage to the lungs.

Alcohol is eliminated from the body in a few hours, but THC stays in the body for weeks, possibly months, depending on the length and intensity of usage.

THC damages the immune system. Alcohol does not.
There is no intention here to minimize the dangers of alcohol abuse, which can be equally harmful. Users, however, need to be aware that the chemicals in marijuana, some of them cancer-causing, remain in the body long after the drug is taken."
not just worse than alcohol, but worse than cigs too :eek: I would definitely not read "facts about chrystal meth" from that ** site

My old boss used to argue alcohol was way better then weed. Pays I can have 2 beers you gotta smoke a whole joint SMH. Poor guy died of cancer maybe if he wasn't so close minded could have lived longer.

Latest posts

Back