What a storm in NW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
We had winds up to 60 + mph. Power went out and all the plants inside Greenhouse got wet with no fans working for 8 hr.s. Next couple of day we have bud rot on most of the plants and ready to toss in towel and harvest to save what we can. Seems the stickyest plants are getting hit the worst. Chop chop.

yeah I know, it was horrific on Saturday up here in the south sound.

Mother nature:hitchair:

try again next summer:doh:

:48:

i feel bad for you guy's out there, that storm couldn't have hit at a worse time.

That is just terrible. Sorry for your loss. Powerful argument for a generator. You can pick up used generators for pretty reasonable most places.

where I live, power's gone out for a good week and a half before. I hate it....

the blooming girls just sort of go into a torpor until the power comes back. I wrap them up in emergency blankets and hope for the best.

Never had any of my clone-only's go herman or anything.

I try and always plant with some cover for strong gusts. I still have some roughing it outside. There tied up good and standing strong. The torrential rain has soaked them good so they are a bit droopy, but lush still. I don't chop early, it either rides it out or goes into the compost.

sorry you guys got hit so hard. dirty shame. stick to the fight as 4u says, and look forward to next season. like nc, I plant in heavy cover and let it ride au naturel. never give up. peace...

We got a nice big generator THG but it needs work . Everyone should have a generator,a darn good investment. We did not chop plants and will ride it out till there are ripe. Green blessings to all your plants.

Latest posts

Back