What about walls and light reflection ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not need anyone’s consensus, no consoling. I will test on my own, and never take the simpleminded path, yet simplify the complex for big picture understanding, leading to wisdom, and/or wise decisions. I can just as easily look up any study. Getting boots on the ground experience can be beneficial. The curious layman pushes boundaries that science dare not touch. Understand academia. Most do not.
Son, you are doomed to all things in the simple minded way. Sorry, sometimes truth hurts.

Bubba

I’m sorry. I’ve given you all more credit than cult ideology. Meaning academia as the cult, with many branches. This also pertains to studies, which are purposely very limited to create a standard. I fought to change this within academia, and yet to no avail. Every system has their control mechanisms, elite systems that pervert for profit and control. Science itself seldom leaves the status quo control. Rethink, thinking. Trust no source, no matter the power or general consensus behind it. Proving that god exists, ( for example ), the cult member will always revert to cult ideology as proof. All systems must function like this in order for those who control it too remain in control of the system. So, by all means, go down the rabbit hole to gain a basic understanding, but always seek light, exit the rabbit hole to gain proper perspective, then rethink everything,…again, and again. Utilizing a system that simply works is mere mimicry. Wisdom is merely the best possible perspective of any given subject, at any given time. Question absolutely everything, especially yourself. Now, I started growing over 4 decades ago, and have grown hundreds of acres of weed. This is not a new subject for me. Getting back into it after a couple of decades, indoor, hydroponically, is all I’m doing. I think at least one of you has broken the dealers golden rule. Never become your own best customer. Mr. Texas sounds deep into this issue. The problem with the internet, you never know who’s on the other end ? I wasn’t really asking questions, merely information gathering of general consensus. This can help give direction to future experimentation. I’m very comfortable in the lab. I supervised, and was lead operator over 71 different environmental management facilities. Like I stated, you never know just who you’re conversing with on the internet. Most follow rabbit holes believing themselves all-knowing. Know this,….no matter the time period, humans always believe themselves on the precipice of all knowing. The very first mistake that all weak minds make. I really don’t need this site. I just thought there might be some intelligent people here. I may have been wrong ? Trial and error teaches much. Not failing teaches little more than systematic behavior.
All that and still can't write coherently. I realize using paragraphs would be meaningless, as your writing has NO organization

Reminds me of clients with TBI fallout.

Bubba

1643724971586.png

1643724995813.png

so you grew for 4 decades , 10 x 4 = 40

and now you are growing again after a two year hiatus 10 x 2 =. 20

going backwards , you quit growing in 2002 and you grew 40 years which means you started growing in 1962

how old were you in 1962 , around 18 is my guess?

so now here you are pushing 80 and seeking more knowledge and understanding

good for you
He is 56 according to his profile. 😂 😂 😂

I went back and read all his ramblings. What a fking Lier. This guy is so full of shit i bet his eyes are brown.
My Mom always said. Tell the truth and you won't have to remember all your fking lies.

Was a real fking dumbass. 67Cuda my ass.

Latest posts

Back