what adds more trichromes???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
What adds more tric's to the plants??? Looking for max sugar on the ladies. Plz just "Organic" items. ty.

Nothing has been proven to increase trichome production fum. Many theories, but no proof, and certainly not in nutrients or additives. 'Genetics(#1) and environment' "IMO" are the big players in their production.

good growin skills and some ppl swear by uvb's for the last 3 daze instead of the HID's.

Bugs! or maybe sunlight, not sure. Most important is genetics imo.

I ran a clone off of an outdoor plant and even though the outdoor plant has probably 4 more weeks or so (if I'm lucky), it has way more trichs already than the indoor plant which is just about done (posted pic in BPOTM for August).

Well I have given them everything but California sunshine. Have to do the best i can with good ole' Oregon sunshine. Thank you your post and your time. As the sun sets even more to the south every day, happy trails to you all.

i wanna give a shout out to that oregon sun shine. been doing it big for a long time. not always top quality but some fine outdoor buds up north

I'm not sure,lol,but we gave our gals some molasses,bat guano and blooming food and it seemed that the trichomes popped out over night on ALL the plants. That was only giving each plant 1/2gal each.lol. so we going to go back and give em' all a gal more of the same meds today. I love my sugar. I 4sure belive all that was said above,but it's the way that they all popped out @ the same time that has me blown away.

Latest posts

Back