What am I dealing with

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dev4lyf3

Reaction score
Few of my leaves on one plant looks like this.

Attachments

• 30DE637C-C8EB-4C80-8FE7-DB74DFAE1F66.jpeg
    30DE637C-C8EB-4C80-8FE7-DB74DFAE1F66.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 11
Could be old age if it’s just a few.
Are you using Cal mag?

Sounds normal… as the new growth comes in and the old stuff is not needed anymore some will just die off.

Are you PHing your water feeds
and how high ppms are you feeding now

Seen 3 like this
Also is this nute burn or potassium I wanna cut these leaves off bud it’s an auto and I don’t want to cause it no more damage

Attachments

• A92FB5E5-EBFF-4086-9276-D2A982F47CC8.jpeg
    A92FB5E5-EBFF-4086-9276-D2A982F47CC8.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 20
I had to flush few weeks ago due to high ppm at 5041 it’s at 719 now ph yes 6.5
Thats High
I do soil and I am 3-4 weeks in flower I feed around 800-900 ppms
I remove 1-3 yellows almost brown leaves per plant , but it has also been very Hot.
If it is a few don't worry . if they all start yellowing diff/story.
I do not take any fans off until they are withered and hanging (they will almost drop by themselves . ) The Fans are protector leaves ,they will sacrifice themselves to avoid damage to other parts of plant.

Also is this nute burn or potassium I wanna cut these leaves off bud it’s an auto and I don’t want to cause it no more damage
Looks like Nute burn, you said you are giving calmag right?
Leave them they will never recover from the tip damage but will still do the job they are designed to do.

Looks like Nute burn, you said you are giving calmag right?
Leave them they will never recover from the tip damage but will still do the job they are designed to do.
Yes but I made a mistake and did 5ml cal mag for a a 5gal bucket not realizing it was suppose to be 3ml per gallon, just recently started giving more cal mag. Can you use cal mag every watering?

Yes but I made a mistake and did 5ml cal mag for a a 5gal bucket not realizing it was suppose to be 3ml per gallon, just recently started giving more cal mag. Can you use cal mag every watering?
I do
7.5 ml per gallon in distilled water

I do, 5ml/gal in soil depends on the brand too
I see lots of people do 7.5ml also

I do, 5ml/gal in soil depends on the brand too
I see lots of people do 7.5ml also
Gonna try 5ml per gal 15ml total for me since I’m feeding 7 plants that’s 3gal water but for now it’s just ph water and tea once a every other week nutes

Latest posts

Back