What are the downsides to flood and drain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My story battling alge...

Starting off, like you see in the second picture, we decided to waste the time and money to build 6 cloning tables, I decided to skip the cloning tables altogether. By slicing a small slit in the insulation block, I stuck the clone straight into the block, and it went great! No discoloring, no stress, and no transfers needed. But as you see in the 1st pic, alge on the block was still occurring obviously, so then covered it all with weed block, it made things super clean, no nats... just more time consuming...
VideoCapture_20201118-220850.jpg
VideoCapture_20201118-220913.jpg
VideoCapture_20201118-220926.jpg
VideoCapture_20201118-220935.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zem
My story battling alge...

Starting off, like you see in the second picture, we decided to waste the time and money to build 6 cloning tables, I decided to skip the cloning tables altogether. By slicing a small slit in the insulation block, I stuck the clone straight into the block, and it went great! No discoloring, no stress, and no transfers needed. But as you see in the 1st pic, alge on the block was still occurring obviously, so then covered it all with weed block, it made things super clean, no nats... just more time consuming...View attachment 266439View attachment 266440View attachment 266441View attachment 266442
Klemo this is a ton of clones LMAO. I had a very similar lid with holes at one time, ended up starting all types of veggies in it. I however switched to using it as a flood and drain placing small cups in the holes. I wonder where you will be planting all these clones jeez! :D

Latest posts

Back