What are you folks using to add humidity to small tents (3x3)(2x4)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this Alinke humidifier holds 9 liters. You can set the humidity level. And very small footprint in my 2x4 tent.
I got it discounted at Amazon Warehouse for $80 shipped. Good for at least 30 hours.
71c3zNUT8zS._AC_SX679_.jpg
thank you ,I got a levoil 200 and it seems to do ok for my small tent ,i am going to try this one for my 2x4
I have a 20"x36x61" and have planted 12 seeds and with that humidifier i can get it around 80.
Im sure by the time i get my act together and get the temp and hum. right it will be time to dehumidify !

I use a room humidifier just outside my tent with two of the tent vent holes open. It brings the humidity up in the tent without me having to worry about having to much humidity in the tent. My tent is 2x4
I would love that but my basement is unfinished and would suck up water like I do with coffee in the am but all day!
I am starting seeds so i want high humidity .As we get on into the years sure things will change

I would love that but my basement is unfinished and would suck up water like I do with coffee in the am but all day!
I am starting seeds so i want high humidity .As we get on into the years sure things will change
Want to make sure you have a way to control the humidity if it’s in the tent. My humidifier is to much for the inside of my tent. I don’t like the leaves getting soaking wet. mine has an adjustment but even on low it’s to much inside the tent. I have had luck with my small oil diffuser and or a half bucket of water with a wet towel thrown across it laying in the bottom floor of the tent. You would be surprised how much this helps in a small tent even with cool lights

Thank you ,I have it on high to give me a high humidity with reptile htr bulbs 2x75 watt controlled by a line voltage thermostat.I have those sensor plus so i can track temps and hum. Once the seeds have cracked my hum. on auto keeps it at 50rh + or _
my ac infinitiy fans will turn on if its too much. Looking forward to spring ,less heat ,more humidity. BUT I will say Im open to do what has to be done when it needs to be done what ever way works. I listen to all points of view with my naturaly big ears ...!

Never wanted any moisture in my grow room.
The plants only need that on the roots.
PM will kick your ass if your not careful.

I have it up high because im popping seeds.
Normally I think i can keep it around 40 to 50
what humidity do you keep it at ?
My past experiences were 3 separate rooms in the basement with hps and metal halide

Plants starting out as seedlings and young vegging ones are OK in 70% , when you get to flower you want it lower than 50% , I set mine at 50% in flower and never had PM on inside grow yet.
Outdoors always I treat every 2 weeks with a Greencure or like product. (not avail anymore)
But GreenCure® is a potassium bicarbonate . It can be bought on Ebay if needed .
I use 1tablespoon per gal in pump up sprayer.

I think Im good then .Fresh air and fans to keep things moving .
thanks fr the info because I may throw some autos and a photo in a 20 gal pot

I think Im good then .Fresh air and fans to keep things moving .
thanks fr the info because I may throw some autos and a photo in a 20 gal pot
I you can keep it around 60% during veg and they should be fine, then into flower drop it 50% or less

Obie Won I must have had a blank moment @ 18k feet in the air and I missed the bags comment . What bags? Right now ,the only bag I see is that douche one asking you a question ...

Obie Won I must have had a blank moment @ 18k feet in the air and I missed the bags comment . What bags? Right now ,the only bag I see is that douche one asking you a question ...
Thats my mind doing its thing
Somewhere I thought i saw you were going to bigger plant bags maybe you said larger Pots
I use both grow bags and blck plastic 5 gal -10 gal pots But I veg my plants 3 months sometimes more

Thats my mind doing its thing
Somewhere I thought i saw you were going to bigger plant bags maybe you said larger Pots
I use both grow bags and blck plastic 5 gal -10 gal pots But I veg my plants 3 months sometimes more
we are on the same page,I will have a 15 gal pot fabric pot for a special photo but everything else in 7 gal fabric. Your mind is good brother ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back