What are you folks using to add humidity to small tents (3x3)(2x4)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you folks using to add humidity to small tents (33)(2x4)
thanks
For my small 2x4 tent I use my oil diffuser without oil to bring up the humidity in a small area works nice and does not take up a lot of room. It runs for 6 hours before having to be filled which takes time to do but worth it as it’s easy to fill with a solo cup. I found out that this small device does not work in a larger room like my mini bath where I’m trying to bring the humidity up To dry my first grow. Going today to get a larger one for this purpose. I’ve also put a wet towel down on the tent floor which brought the humidity up but make sure to change it out and use hot water to wash out any mold or mildew that may be accumulating after sitting there for a day or two

I have seen some people use a reptile humidifier which looks like it could be outside the tent connecting with a hose.
Once my humidity is controllable I think I should be good .
Thank You...

Joe, what did you just call me...? Ha ha
Was not sure for a while, but when i smoked some pipe weed it became obvious to me . Your secret is safe with me for I know you are a Servant of the Secret Fire ....

thanks

this Alinke humidifier holds 9 liters. You can set the humidity level. And very small footprint in my 2x4 tent.
I got it discounted at Amazon Warehouse for $80 shipped. Good for at least 30 hours.
71c3zNUT8zS._AC_SX679_.jpg

thanks

Latest posts

Back