what are you getting your moms for their day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yogi dc

Reaction score
Happy mothers day to all of the mothers of the forum, this it just a reminder to all of the guys that mothers day is comming up soon so dont forget the lady in you life.

My mother lives in washington DC, and i dont get to see her very often so i am planning to go see her, but she does not know. i THINK THAT IT WILL BE A GOOD SURPRIZE.
I live so far away from her now and i miss her much. she smokes to so we will get high together.

What are your plans for mothers day?
what are you going to do to show her that you love them?

also dont forget your mother plants they work hard for you too...

so no one has any ideas what their getting their mothers ?

I'm gettin' mom a new ($899)necklace, new hookah and a QP. My mom started me and as a kid I raided her sh*t....often, so I try to repay her now and then.

heres my Mother's Day present a few days early.. twins! Two 1000 watt mh lamps and ballasts! Now I can take my sunglasses, beach chair and suntan lotion out to the grow room and get a tan. Ok my kids didn't actually give me these...I always get the hand made paper flowers in the shoe polish and masking tape vase. Mommy's favorite! :D

81702607_257345800_0.jpg

i got my mom this glass vase thats very trippy looking but she collects alot of things like that so i know she will love it

Latest posts

Back