What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1622480755498.png

Actually I like a lot of country music, mainly Irish country. But not stuff like Achy Breaky Heart. Just vomit-inducing.

no rubber ? use saran wrap

Fugs. Terrible. I've got a vinyl album here, "Virgin Fugs". There is a track called 'Caca Rocka' and another called 'New Amphetamine Shriek'. I have no idea why I wasted my money...

Fugs. Terrible. I've got a vinyl album here, "Virgin Fugs". There is a track called 'Caca Rocka' and another called 'New Amphetamine Shriek'. I have no idea why I wasted my money...
Given your signature line, I'm sure you remember the name of Fat Freddy's Cat?

Bubba

The cat has a name? Not that I've ever seen... these days my place is like Country Cowfreak's. There's sheep and chickens and a cow, the other side of the road.

The cat has a name? Not that I've ever seen... these days my place is like Country Cowfreak's. There's sheep and chickens and a cow, the other side of the road.
He was always referred to as simply "Fat Freddies Cat" he occasionally would have a small strip/story, Adventures of Fat Freddies cat.
One such adventure, he got a lucky charm that granted three wishes. He used 2 wishes on his "adventures" and went home. Fat Freddie immediately picked him up and said "Wow a lucky charm, I'll be dipped in shit."

Bubba

Wow...the forum let me use the poo poo word. Earlier it censored "**" hmmm well, it was a quote after all. From a famous literary work from the 70's.

Bubba

Well, no mod with a net yet. I'm sure I messed up on one of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back