What Are Your Thanksgiving Plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Millions are traveling, visiting friends and relatives, and some are staying home having a quiet holiday. What are your Holiday plans.

Suffering through all the family get togethers.
I hunt, fish, play music, and grow weed.
I will see nobody this weekend that shares any of my common interests.
I will probably be off in a corner by myself most of the time.
I absolutely hate wasting time on idle small talk.

Eating turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes and bread while self-censoring my opinions so as to not ruin the family fun…

Small family gathering for me. Just my daughter son-in-law and me and Mrs pute. Not going anywhere not doing anything. Over the years our families have drifted apart and doing their own thing.

I will make the most if it and make sure everybody has plenty to eat, drink and smoke.

Small pot luck gathering at the daughters place. I only had to bring a dish. Bringing scalloped potatoes and sweet potato casserole. Prepped them yesterday to pop in the oven. My cousins and aunt coming to my house Friday for some Hungarian food and a short visit. Gave the hubby a kitchen pass for record day which he will enjoy much more than the ladies visit going on at the house… Happy Thanksgiving Y’all 🥰

Pot luck here at work very shortly and then tomorrow going to my brother in laws for Turkey,beer,weed, and football.

Smoking a fat chicken (don't like turdkey) with oyster stuffing, fried homegrown sweet spuds, stir fried green beans and homemade dinner rolls. Hope one of us bag a deer first thing in the morning. A few hands of skip bo to pass the time...

10404323_10152654359238432_4646650220837599937_n.jpg

We’re going to a restaurant which is having a Thanksgiving buffet. I can eat like a pig, then leave without doing dishes and won’t have to contend with 27,000 calories worth of leftovers all week.

Damn Flower. Sorry you feel the way you do. Hopefully you can find a way to celebrate.

By the way I fish, grow weed...smoke dope and tell jokes.

Eating turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes and bread while self-censoring my opinions so as to not ruin the family fun…
Yes us too. No turds on the table I keep telling myself. Censoring will be much better for us too my family is everywhichaway. And both sides of the drama spectrum too so there’s that.

Latest posts

Back