What are your thoughts for my first system?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomis44

Reaction score
HI guys, I'm ready to start my first grow. Should I start with hydroponics or aeroponics or both? Also What stores do you recommend for me to buy my supplies?

Do some research first. Read up on what you think you want to do. I thought I wanted to do hydro but after reading I decided to go into a soil less medium. Have your grow planned and set up before you get plants. Your chances for success will increase 10 fold.

Do some research first. Read up on what you think you want to do. I thought I wanted to do hydro but after reading I decided to go into a soil less medium. Have your grow planned and set up before you get plants. Your chances for success will increase 10 fold.
thanks, do you mind sharing with me your experiences so i can learn from you?

Agree with Pute. I'd use coco in pots. No chance of overwatering. Able to move the plants around if needed. You can tailor the nutes to the plants. It's similar to hydro in many ways. And it is really easy. Learn to walk before sprinting...

Latest posts

Back