WHAT BEING A WEED GROWER IN NEW YORK LOOKS LIKE!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparrohead

Reaction score
Being a cannabis grower in New York is a happy practice but the biggest issue is all sort of smokers trying to be friends with growers because they want to benefit from free weed and they want to get to know new friends so i advice persons to keep growing weed as i think weed will be legal in the future and also the plant makes you so happy as you see it taking all stages to growing till maturity. Please if you like this post please follow me buddy i want to get more smoking buddies.

Attachments

• plant 420.png
    plant 420.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Being a cannabis grower in New York is a happy practice but the biggest issue is all sort of smokers trying to be friends with growers because they want to benefit from free weed and they want to get to know new friends so i advice persons to keep growing weed as i think weed will be legal in the future and also the plant makes you so happy as you see it taking all stages to growing till maturity. Please if you like this post please follow me buddy i want to get more smoking buddies.

alright!

i will be your smoking buddy!

But first just send me some samples of your weed so i can tell if i like you or not

Also, they can't ask if they don't know.

Latest posts

Back