What can I do with this powder hash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lifted07Duramax

Reaction score
Can I just take a very small amount of water and put it in with all this hash I have that is very very small rocks and then get it nice and moist and mash it all together?

Or how can I get it to where I can make all this fine hash into a chunk

Use it as is or press it, just don't add any water and ruin it.
One timey way was to put it in a cig cellophane, tape it up, put in your shoe and take a walk it will be pressed and look more like the black hash you are looking for.

smoke it dont matter what it look's like, just how it smoke's

Gotta vice? Wrap it up in plastic and smash it with the vice...it will stick together.

I dunno this stuff is pretty hard I cant even take the chunks I have and smash it down without it breaking into a bunch of lil pieces.

Is there a way to get some moisture back into it so it becomes easier to mash?
It feels like 2 day old playdough

What strain and method did you use brother?

Lifted07Duramax said:
I dunno this stuff is pretty hard I cant even take the chunks I have and smash it down without it breaking into a bunch of lil pieces.

Is there a way to get some moisture back into it so it becomes easier to mash?
It feels like 2 day old playdough
If you put it someplace it will get warm it should soften up..That's why the shoe thing works so good.

Maybe try folding it up in a piece of parchment paper, and then wrap that in a towel and iron it with a clothes iron on low. I've read that it works, but have never tried that method myself.

Compress it within some cellophane and whack it in the oven for half hour, dependant on the method used to make it??

As Fruity said, main question is How does it smoke?

Latest posts

Back