What can it has and how do I fix it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonPilin

Reaction score
Hi friends! Thanks.
263879382_260947502843766_3376391872244364891_n.jpg

yep, sure looks like spider mites...pyganic works well but try exciteR, twice the strenth and organic...just don't hit the flowering plant...kinda looks like you've got an infestation...do you see any webs...

What does ExciteR kill?

Exciter is labeled to kill the following insects: Ants, Chiggers, Crickets, Fleas, Lice, Grasshoppers, Ticks, Weevils, Flying Insects, and many other insects. When used alone, ExciteR does not leave a long residual.

ExciteR Pyrethrin

You have got to kill these before you go into 12/12. Got To.. To me, it looks like there is a piece of wood running vertical along side the leaf in the picture. Treat that too. Every crack and crevice. They can be incredibly hard to get rid of depending on your set up and what is surrounding it. Based on my personal experience. Good luck.

Have you gotten a close up of the little black dots on the leaf in the first picture? Are you convinced if it is bugs or not? Do you have a jewelers loupe? Tell us more about your set up. Watering / feeding procedures.
I want to buy a 15x magnifying glass, will it be enough to see them or not?
Well, I water it 20ml every day with a syringe and liquid worm humus.

If you have a camera phone, you could try and take a super closeup with it and see it’s under side since you don’t have a glass yet. Order a hygrometer too as they are very cheap and handy in your grow

Will neem oil help? What do you think?
If they are mites and I think they are neem isn't that effective. I use azamax 3 or four applications every 3 days. You need a 360° sprayer as they are on the under side of the leaves.

Last edited:
You need a closer look to determine if it’s bugs. I just had a similar experience with leaf issues. Turned out to be light and humidity issues as it cleared up when I transferred them to the tents environment.
Did you move it to a more airy and less humid place with natural light? or as it was the place of the tents that improved? thanks.

for 22 bucks on AmazonI bought the same nifty microscope gmo showed in one of his threads. Way more magnification and easy to use. I've tried a lot of the various tricome viewing devices, this is the best and darn near cheapest I've encountered.

Latest posts

Back