What causes a user's posts to all vanish?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Passion Announcements & Support' started by emrldthumb, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Feb 24, 2015 #1

emrldthumb

emrldthumb

emrldthumb

I was just logging in to respond to a comment on my grow journal but when I did that post (and all other posts by that user) had vanished. Does this mean the user was banned, or did he delete his account or something? Or could it mean either/both?

2. Feb 24, 2015 #2

The Hemp Goddess

The Hemp Goddess

The Hemp Goddess

Granny Mod Staff Member Admin

In this case, the person that made the posts has deleted them. I have no idea why....

The posts of banned members are not deleted even if the ban is forever. About the only thing that mods delete is stuff that breaks the rules and spam.

samarta likes this.
  3. Feb 24, 2015 #3

emrldthumb

emrldthumb

emrldthumb

Thanks! Good to know.

4. Feb 24, 2015 #4

Rosebud

Rosebud

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer Staff Member Admin Moderator

Wonder who that masked stranger was? i liked him but wondered if i knew him before.

5. Dec 12, 2018 #5

samarta

samarta

samarta

HG, I love this forum mainly because of the rules designed to keep on topic without the social media crap that always sends these blogs into a tail spin. I am seeing a lot of post veiled as generic but very political. I will always call them out and I will never tolerate the attempts to drag down my country, it's values and traditions, or my President! The one that has to do with the current wave of attacks on our traditions is the one about Rudolph the red nose reindeer. Everyone gets the wonderful moral of this story Except the political progressives that just want to deny and destroy our history, achievements, and values. I may get banned because when I see one I will be pushing back!! Another one is about Fox news being (PROPOGANDA?), Trump needing to impeached, and his associates put in jail. No way I let that crap slide!!! It is subtle now but growing. The progressives on this forum need to go start their own forum on social media.:mad:

6. Dec 12, 2018 #6

Rosebud

Rosebud

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer Staff Member Admin Moderator

You may not attack another person on this site. That is against the rules. And i will let the political rant go this one time.

burnin1 and Hamster Lewis like this.
  7. Dec 13, 2018 #7

Hamster Lewis

Hamster Lewis

Hamster Lewis

Furry Moderator Staff Member Admin Moderator

It's funny how the person complaining about others also feels it necessary to attack other people.

burnin1 likes this.
  8. Dec 13, 2018 #8

samarta

samarta

samarta

Funny how other political rants are not checked or even considered rants! Defending my country as I did in my comment to RB is not a rant or political. No comment from RB even addressed the political rant or the attack on me asking what I've been smoking. That was Not put in a joking way. If you do not feel what reef and burin1 are pushing an agenda then you do not have to let it go RB, I'm out of this bowl of fruit loops!!

Rosebud likes this.
  9. Dec 13, 2018 #9

zigggy

zigggy

zigggy

I see you like to start trouble ,,,,you be gone soon

burnin1 and Pete like this.