What causes you to fail a cannabis drug test?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree HG , Guys that came to work after a few days on the gear had no sleep and nothing to eat and looked like zombies scared me , but they always tested clear .

That’s what I did...Quit...workin that is...
Actually I did quit pot for about 30 some years other than just the occasional hit now and then...I had to pass drug tests whenever I went to a new job...I worked for various government contractors and on occasion had to be hired by the new one for the same job...we always had months of notice though...I joined MP during the months before my retirement and started growing the day after...
That's a hard time, welcome back, good luck guy, grow together

I would never ever be clean either I think thc is in my dna by now

Youd be clean again after they send you back to Federal Prison. If you violate with the feds, they simply make you go back, and do ALL of your time. NO PAROLE with the Feds. 87% of your time, and the rest supervised release.

Also when I was in, if you got a violation, you didn't have to start over on Supervised Release when you got back out.

NOW, YOU DO.

You could be out 5 years, and have 3-4 days left, get violated, and you have to go back, do the 5 years makeup, and then 5 years more supervised release. And if you violate again, you start over again. Its that simple.

No way I was going to be an easy target for them. I was for sure going to grow, but not in my possession, and I was not going to walk around, with THC in my system, knowing that they were going to test. Buy 2nd partner ratted me out, and I got labeled the mastermind, because of my previous record.

I was tested minimum 2x a week for over a year

When I got out in 2001, with 8.5 years left on Federal Supervised Release, if I got caught for being dirty, its back in prison until 2009. I stayed out until 2007.
Also slept on the floor for almost 1 year. Much of it in a 10 man cell, with 33 other guys in there, and I was the only one that didn't smoke cigs. Gave be high blood pressure, and a bad back. Cant smoke in there now.

My first felony conviction was for 7 grams in 1989. A guy Id known most all my life, and fellow musician, ratted me out, and they found 3.5 grams, in 2 different baggies, and got me for possession, with intent to sell within 1000 Yards of a school, of which the house I live is was built by my great grandfather in 1904. It aint like I moved there to sell to the school kiddies. But it was in 2 bags, and there was no defense. I did 12 months of a 15 months sentence. They served me out, when I went to the parole board, because of the seriousness of my crime, they said.

Im 61, and started smoking weed when I was 8, almost 9. Im from E Ky. Weed everywhere. Now its Meth/Fentanyl.

I begrudgingly quit 5 weeks ago anticipating an upcoming job change...Sucks because I’m just not into alcohol or anything else, so MJ is my one & only choice for R & R...and I really, really like my MJ. I smoke copious amounts of high-grade ganja, so it will take me at least another 6 weeks before I’ll even have a chance for a clean urinalysis. I’m taking a THC home test twice a week just to see exactly how long it takes to get clean. I even did the 10 day Toxin-rid detoxification program, but that’s a joke and a total rip-off! Last time I quit a few years back, it took almost 3 months to pass a home test. The worst part is, I just harvested a nice crop last week and I’m not even sure when I’ll get to sample my 1st grow!

As soon as I switch companies, I’ll be right back to my MJ glory days and livin’ the dream! Then I’ll start my own company & never have to face this ** vocational oppressive travesty ever again! If there’s a next amendment to the U.S. Constitution, it should be the right to get high A.F!

Oh, and a good friend of mine has had to test monthly for years. He uses a Wizinator with a small heating patch & synthetic urine, and never once had a problem.

The last Silicon Valley Electronics Co. I worked for over 15 years ago asked for me to list past drug convictions on my application.. In bold letters it asked me NOT to list any convictions for cannabis.
th

Latest posts

Back