What causes you to fail a cannabis drug test?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420SOS

Reaction score
I'm helping some friends out with their blog editing and fact checking but I wanted to ask you guys in advance if you knew any tricks regarding on what to do or not to do in order to pass a drug test, I know some but i am making a compilation to show my blogger friends they might actually be missing a few or some of their tips don't really work

Ill be posting their article later on to compare

Buy fake urine.
I've heard of sythetic urine but where can you get a hold of that, I'm guessing you can't just go to a drugstore an get it.

What surprises me the most is the large amount of everyday consumables that can make anyone yes positive even if they aren't consumers, I'm sure a ton of people lost their jobs or at least had an unpleasant time at work because of a technicality. Don't we have enough tech nowadays to develop tests that are efficient? Although cannabis drug tests should be eliminated altogether

I've heard of sythetic urine but where can you get a hold of that, I'm guessing you can't just go to a drugstore an get it.

What surprises me the most is the large amount of everyday consumables that can make anyone yes positive even if they aren't consumers, I'm sure a ton of people lost their jobs or at least had an unpleasant time at work because of a technicality. Don't we have enough tech nowadays to develop tests that are efficient? Although cannabis drug tests should be eliminated altogether
Baby urine too should do the trick

Didn't a cyclist in France just find out his wife was pregnant when he tried to use her urine to cheat a drug test
I heard the story, didn't know it was a cyclist, a little lancé armstrongé going on there huh?, could you imagine if it's not even the cyclist's baby?

Take a break from smoking, 30 days for most jobs but a minimum of 90 days for a federal job such as mail delivery or any sort of law enforcement .
Other than that there in NO 100% foolproof way to pass a urine test.
If you use someone else's or fake urine you still need to get it in that little cup, sometimes with a person watching every second and it has to be the proper temperature.
So the only sure way is to not smoke.
Or start your own business, that way you never need to worry about it.

Whats causes 1 to fail a drug test?? HMMMMM??

That's easy.

Using drugs.

I went 12.5 years with no smoking. 7 years worth incarcerated in Federal Prison, and then 5.5 years of supervised release. 10-Life Mandatory Minimum-$3,000,000-$5,000,000 fine. WAIVED... I originally had 8.5 SR but got a violation, and got sent back. The counselors at the prison said it was the longest SR they had ever seen given.

Got ratted out by a partner 1st time. I got charged with 1000 clones. Got out, on SR, NO SMOKING ECT... Got ratted out again with another partner, and got sent back to feds, and also had a class c state charge run concurrently to my federal violation.

Bottom line is if you don't want to be a walking target, and you know you are prone to a drug test, be it for a job, or parole/supervised release. Stay clean, at least until you get setteled in at what youre doing. For me, they tested me 2x a week, and sometimes would do a surprise visit for more than a year. Then after that, they gave me enough rope to hang myself, though I did get ratted out. Got out in 2009. Did from 1997-2009. Incl SR.

Also with the feds, theres no way to sneak any type of fake urine ect, as you have to go through a body scanner to enter any federal building.

Whats causes 1 to fail a drug test?? HMMMMM??

That's easy.

Using drugs.

I went 12 year with no smoking. 7 years worth incarcerated in Federal Prison, and then 5 years of supervised release. I original had 8.5 SR but got a violation, and got sent back.

Got ratted out by a partner 1st time. I got charged with 1000 clones. Got out, on SR, NO SMOKING ECT... Got ratted out again with another partner, and got sent back to feds, and also had a class c state charge run concurrently to my federal violation.

Bottom line is if you don't want to be a walking target, and you know you are prone to a drug test, be it for a job, or parole/supervised release. Stay clean, at least until you get setteled in at what youre doing. For me, they tested me 2x a week, and sometimes would do a surprise visit for more than a year. Then after that, they gave me enough rope to hang myself, though I did get ratted out. got out in 2009. Did from 1997-2009.

Also with the feds, theres no way to sneak any type of fake urine ect, as you have to go through a body scanner to enter any federal building.
Man that sounded harsh, I cannot even begin to imagine how you felt, especially after being ratted out, TWICE, sorry you went through that, gladly you were able to get out before hanging yourself, I don't think I would have made it that long in there

Man that is horrible. tell no one I guess is the lesson there, that is nuts.
I talked w a gf last night that has not smoked in 62 days still dirty. A 21 year old man told me it took him 91 days. Holy cow, i would never be clean. Good thing i am old and legal and not looking for work. Very harsh for our beloved weed.

Quit, succeed:)
That’s what I did...Quit...workin that is...
Actually I did quit pot for about 30 some years other than just the occasional hit now and then...I had to pass drug tests whenever I went to a new job...I worked for various government contractors and on occasion had to be hired by the new one for the same job...we always had months of notice though...I joined MP during the months before my retirement and started growing the day after...

Man that is horrible. tell no one I guess is the lesson there, that is nuts.
I talked w a gf last night that has not smoked in 62 days still dirty. A 21 year old man told me it took him 91 days. Holy cow, i would never be clean. Good thing i am old and legal and not looking for work. Very harsh for our beloved weed.
I would never ever be clean either I think thc is in my dna by now

That’s what I did...Quit...workin that is...
Actually I did quit pot for about 30 some years other than just the occasional hit now and then...I had to pass drug tests whenever I went to a new job...I worked for various government contractors and on occasion had to be hired by the new one for the same job...we always had months of notice though...I joined MP during the months before my retirement and started growing the day after...
Nice! Thats my goal, retire and grow, props to you!

In my position at work I have at time had to sack guys for failing drug tests , It would make me furious that guys who where good at there job and showed up sober had to be sent on there way because they had a smoke on the weekend , it was more like testing for life style rather than sobriety , it was worse that guys that had had a weekend on the crack and showed up like zombies would pass the tests, Im glad I m not in that position any more , In Oz now we have road side test in the way of a mouth swab and if you fail its loss of license and usually a knock on the door by the feds

I haven't worked for anyone since the 90s, but one of my old bosses used to say that he did not drug test because he didn't want to be left with no employees. I had another one who used to page me (yeah it was that long ago) when "his guy" came over to see if I needed anything. A lot of people in the trades smoke cannabis. Like Rosebud, I don't think I would ever test clean. I have smoked since the late 60s with very few breaks. But, like her I am old and legal and not looking for a job.

QB, I found the one who came to work with raging hangovers to be the most useless and scary to work with.

Latest posts

Back