What could i do with this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is marijuana. A male plant that will not get you high. What do you mean what should you do with it?

Yes it is marijuana. A male plant that will not get you high. What do you mean what should you do with it?
I was thinking to find any use for it.
I notice little bit of white cristals on the plant, what that could mean?
Maybe i could make some hash out of it to get little bit high ?
or is there a method to turn that plant into female?
i am corrently collecting seeds out of it for later usage, i was thinking to trick it and turn it some how into female?
Also i hear that is could be hermaphrodite ( half male/ female ) what that could mean for me ?

It is junk. There is no way to turn a male plant female or we would all do that. Males are only good for breeding.
Duck is right toss it.

It is junk. There is no way to turn a male plant female or we would all do that. Males are only good for breeding.
Duck is right toss it.
Whats if it could be hermaphrodite ( half male/ female ) what that could mean for me ?

It isn't that, it is male...sorry. IF you want to grow some great dank, stick around and we will show how.

It isn't that, it is male...sorry. IF you want to grow some great dank, stick around and we will show how.
ok just tell me what could i do with hermaphrodite? just so i know for future needs

toss it.
and if that plant is yours (i'm always skeptic about this time of year with unknown posts/plants.. hoping it's not been found in their neighbors yard ;) ) go kill it.

you'll be doing the neighborhood a favor by not messing up any possible nearby grows by destroying that thing..
it's male.. it will not get anyone high.. it will only pollinate and mess up anyones nearby plants.

toss it.
and if that plant is yours (i'm always skeptic about this time of year with unknown posts/plants.. hoping it's not been found in their neighbors yard ;) ) go kill it.

you'll be doing the neighborhood a favor by not messing up any possible nearby grows by destroying that thing..
it's male.. it will not get anyone high.. it will only pollinate and mess up anyones nearby plants.
All of those seeds of that plant eventualy will be male in result ?
And what if i plant in in front of other flowers/ plants will it get some how female with cross sex etc ?..

actually.. looking again; it might've possibly been a lanky female that got fully pollinated or something :confused2:
looks weird as heck. i kinda lean hermie now.

..either way; it's junk man. aint worth the effort to do anything with that.
sorry

I also think that it's a pollinated female, not a male. You can't see the nodes real clear but isn't that usually where you would see the pollen sacs? Not on the buds. I have seen nanners on the buds but, the sacs are on the nodes, yes?

I just don't think it is a pollinated female as I really see no signs whatsoever of those white hairs that signify a female. Even fully seeded females wind up with some bud on them and this plant seems totally devoid of any kind of bud material.

I see 2 little white hairs coming right out of the top of that spindly seeded flower. LOL And, the seed pods look to have that single hair coming out.

Is the plant still alive? Let it go and see what happens. Unless it is in a room with known females and they are in danger, I would let it go just to see what's up.

Is that outdoors or indoors? Looks like a wild outdoor hemp plant. LOL

Well, it is a simple thing to determine...Serge, are there seeds in those pods?

Latest posts

Back