What could this be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can someone identify this? It is on some of the buds but not all. I'm not sure what to do about it.

• Need some info

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

linzwa

Reaction score
20180917_180946.jpg
20180917_180938.jpg

Bud rot, had a bit myself on a plant this year and it moves very FAST. It consumed 1/3 of the plant in a day.

Botrytis is the official name.

Cut off affected buds.
Put a cover over plant if possible.
Harvest

Cut off affected buds.
Put a cover over plant if possible.
Harvest
I'm not sure what you mean about putting a cover over the plant. Cut the whole bud off or just cut the affected area of the bud. Will it still be ok to smoke if I cut off the bad stuff? Thanks.

In our case i got rid of ALL the bad stuff or even suspect areas, then cut down the plant took it in the house and trimmed it down to just branches containing good buds which were hung to dry under a fan. It sounded urgent to get it dried quick to prevent further loss.
From what i read you dont want to smoke the bad parts.

Welcome to the club, guess we’re kinda like lepers now that we had bud rot, hehe!

Cut the effected buds off. Get your magnifying piece and inspect those trichromes. If they are white milky, pull the whole plant. The plant doesn't get better if it's over the hill.

Latest posts

Back