What da problem is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see anyting it the pics that looks like hermie but a close pic would be better to look at.

I don't see anything hermie related but it seems like your bud growth is slow...at 35 days I wld expect more bud development. But honestly it is tough with thos pics...

light leaks possible?

they could explode any day but for 5 weeks they definetly slow for some reason.

I've changed nothing from previous grows, they usually flower at the tops but this time they seem to spitting out hairs all along the stems, with no pronounced flower at the top, the leaves all seem to be producing trichromes, so I'm not too worried just not the same as before. My temps never get above 85 with lights on, down to 67 at dark.

Well I see nothing in those pics to suggest your plant has hermied.

Thanks everyone, I'll keep you posted.

Is your flowering space 100% dark? A constant light leak could certainly delay flowering, without necessarily causing it to hermie.

What strain are these? Where did you get the seeds?

The strain is Puna Budder,I have never grown from seed, always just clones from previous plant, and I have missed closing off my room a few times, allowing light in for up to an hour after dark time.

Well the verdict is I'm an idiot!! I took a look at my light timer this morning and found 2 or 3 of the tabs that control on/off were pushed in causing my lights to come on for up to 1 1/2 hours during my dark time. I must have bumped it at some point.:hitchair: :hairpull: :bolt: :doh:

nova564t said:
Well the verdict is I'm an idiot!! I took a look at my light timer this morning and found 2 or 3 of the tabs that control on/off were pushed in causing my lights to come on for up to 1 1/2 hours during my dark time. I must have bumped it at some point.:hitchair: :hairpull: :bolt: :doh:

Now, THAT is the kind of thing that will cause hermies. Keep a very good eye out for nanners on your girls.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Now, THAT is the kind of thing that will cause hermies. Keep a very good eye out for nanners on your girls.
Thanks THG I will keep an eye on them!

I've always been afraid of doing that with my timer. Hopefully, your plant will not turn hermie on you.

Heres some updated pics of my mentally challenged plant, It doesnt seem to be producing tricrhomes the way it should, but it is flowering now so I think it'll be OK!! Please let me know what you guys think!! This is 16 days since fixing light timer.

wierdo 001.jpg

wierdo 002.jpg

wierdo 003.jpg

give her some more time...she will bulk up but its going to take some time since she was vegging then flowering then vegging and now reverting. You will notice bigger buds when the chop comes but she will take some time to finish now that shes just getting back into flower. Hopefully no nanners will pop....if they dont you got some good genes there...might wanna think about dusting some of the lower branches soon. If come to find out those plants didnt produce any male branches odds are is it would make a good hybrid down the line...food for thought.

keep um green!

I believe those single leaves you see sticking out like that from the top of the plant are an indication the plant is trying to re-veg. I am not sure what will happen to her now but keep an eye on her in case she does hermie. The light change obviously changed her growth.

I perpetually clone this strain I got the original plant a year and a half ago, and it has a huge family of clones that I and several friends are keeping going. I was told by someone else that it must be a very stable strain having gone through that light disaster without turning hermi. It sure is a stoney strain, better than anything I can get at the dispensaries around here. Thanks for comments TOA, Sensistar.

Latest posts

Back