What did Santa get you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
hey every one hope Santa got you what you wanted for Christmas
biggrin.gif
i got a few things for my grow room
biggrin.gif
and my kids got a bunch of stuff wish i could show you pics of there faces when they saw what was under there tree lol:eek:

Christmas pics 002.jpg

I wanna move in with you Sticky!!! I bet Christmas morning is a blast at your house. :)

Santa was pretty good to us this holiday as well. But boy am I glad it's over. Now I need to take this damn tree down. :p

I was given alot of things that I wanted but my number one thing I recieved was a gift card to Best Buy for Nintendo Wii. To my surprise the Nintendo Wii is sold out through out the U.S.A.

I guess they forgot about supply and demand :(

So the wait continues.............

lol it was a fun mess to clean up:eek: took the kids three hours to open all the gifts they deserved it all they were great all year and got mostly all A's in school so santa tryed to get everything on there list:D
Hey mom glad you had a great holiday too hope you have a great New Year Too:D

clever_intuition said:
I was given alot of things that I wanted but my number one thing I recieved was a gift card to Best Buy for Nintendo Wii. To my surprise the Nintendo Wii is sold out through out the U.S.A.

I guess they forgot about supply and demand :(

So the wait continues.............
Well i hope they come in soon glad you had a great Xmass though Hey do you have a game stop around you? was at the one near me last night and they had a few there:eek: if you have one near you and they dont have it have them check there other stores and they will ship it to that store for you good luck bro and happy New Year

That is ONE Merry Christmas! Holy cow Sticky! The younguns were in hog heaven, I'm sure.

Santa got you a "year to pay off your Christmas bill" for Christmas! Good luck bro.:p

PB:)

Sticky_Budz said:
Well i hope they come in soon glad you had a great Xmass though Hey do you have a game stop around you? was at the one near me last night and they had a few there:eek: if you have one near you and they dont have it have them check there other stores and they will ship it to that store for you good luck bro and happy New Year

Thanks mang. It is a Best Buy gift card though........I will get it soon enough and then comes the smash out on guitar heroe III......Grrrrrr baby very Grrrrrr!;)

I see a few presents but...no tree this year?? Stingy!

:):):):)

Wow man that is a lot of stuff. I am glad your family enjoyed the holiday, but who enjoyed cleaning up the whirlwind after the dust settled?

i got that never get busted again dvd by that guy Barry Cooper. really interesting dvd, learned a few things. and i got ROCK BAND, awesome game

Wow Sticky...Santa REALLY was happy with your kiddos!! Very cool! Sounds like you all know how to celebrate with love!!

Santa brought me a really cute little black dress...and gift certificate for a facial and a massage! (Somehow :confused2: Santa found my wish list and the attached Bebe catalog) :D

And hubby got a 15 million candlepower flashlight :eek: A Saddlemen touring pack and the front fork(s?) of his Harley Road King chromed...:hubba:

Sounds like veryone did really well, except for Oscar (must've been a bad boy) lol

Got a rolling box, leather jacket for the bike, and a couple of David Attenborough dvd's, plus the usual array of socks and toiletries.

peace RBH

Runbyhemp said:
Sounds like veryone did really well, except for Oscar (must've been a bad boy) lol

Got a rolling box, leather jacket for the bike, and a couple of David Attenborough dvd's, plus the usual array of socks and toiletries.

peace RBH

I was working on a toxic cause and ruffled the serpants feathers! I wrote a letter to Santa himself and pleaded my cause. :D

Latest posts

Back