What did you Accomplish Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody got shampoos and flea treatment also house treated. Harvested dosidos plant on drying rack now
washed clothes and dog bedding
stuffed jalapeños for supper with baked potatoes
dog walk and bike ride early. Getting ready for second dog walk and then buzz time with munchies. Still hot as a mo out tho…

Everybody got shampoos and flea treatment also house treated. Harvested dosidos plant on drying rack now
washed clothes and dog bedding
stuffed jalapeños for supper with baked potatoes
dog walk and bike ride early. Getting ready for second dog walk and then buzz time with munchies. Still hot as a mo out tho…
Damn SubG...you make me look lazy.

Damn SubG...you make me look lazy.
Gotta admit I take a lazy day now and then. We may have to keep the grandkids for a few days while mom and dad go to the docs up north so trying to catch up on things. I have two more plants ready in the flower tent. Hope to get to them tomorrow. Don’t know when we will get the call but soon…

loaded and delivered my big lift, got into a pissing contest with a cop on the way home...long story but he picked the wrong old man to act a fool with...******** got in his car and talked to me using his PA system...talk about a butthole...I had to back up 1/4 mile with a big truck and a 20' trailer...

Took it easy after doing the gym
Came home walked the pup, went for a swim and then had dinner.
Going in pool in about 30 mins again.
Oh, and watered the plants, starting to drink a bit.

loaded and delivered my big lift, got into a pissing contest with a cop on the way home...long story but he picked the wrong old man to act a fool with...******** got in his car and talked to me using his PA system...talk about a butthole...I had to back up 1/4 mile with a big truck and a 20' trailer...
further explanation please......gotta be a good story to go with this.

Normal grow room maintenance. Went over and checked on my daughter after her out patient surgery yesterday. Did a few things for her and ran for some lunch.....she was craving Chick Fillet. Came home and harvested in the veggie garden......MATERS ARE STARTING TO TURN!!! I wait all year for true Home Grown Maters.

Fixed a mini cooper, surburban, serviced a polaris xt 1000. Transplanted red cabbage, napa cabbage and a apple tree (from seed). Planted carrot and lettuce seed. Waiting on U joints to chill down. So they can be easily installed in their yokes. Then install the PTO shaft back on the 5 foot john deer bush hog. Then attach it to a tractor and test mow.... Then if there is still daylight. Go fishing....

Early dog walk and bike ride. Cleaned and sanitized tents. Defoliated Josie girls getting them ready for flower tent. Also defoliated outside plants cleaned up bottoms and set tomato cages on freaks. Did another round of flea combing dogs and cats. New puppy is low to the ground and everyday needs this. 😞. Will be old enough soon for flea treatment like my other dog who has no fleas… counting the days. Back is aching gonna finish the rest tomorrow. Puff puff pass

after reading what stain did I feel like a slacker but nowhere as bad as pute...got the digs ready to install the wall, 2 totes full of additives and bug stuff...I power bought nutes a few months ago...9 gallons of grow, micro, and bloom...the price of nutes are gonna bust right thru the ceiling and the shipping is gonna be a deal breaker...still have to load up the kayak for tomorrow...my grandson and I are gonna hit the upper hillsborough river for the day...

^^^^^Don't humor Boo. He called me a slacker.

giphy.gif

Worked (from home), took a nap which I carged to "planning and meetings" on my time sheet, sharpened the lawnmower blade. Went to dinner and had 3 dirty martinis with my liver and onions. Trying to decide if I'm too wasted to walk the dog. Maybe I'll smoke a bowl first.

Nothing?... I needed to repaint my old capboard and wanted to play Atlanta series on a background. But my TV had another plans. I faced with buffering issues that didn't allow me to watch anything. So I spent about two hours to find out how to fix this, then followed the https://www.firesticktricks.cоm/uninstall-kodi-build-on-firestick.html instructions to make space on my firestick, and finally my wife came home and I didn't have time to finish the task I even hadn't started.

Last edited:
Nothing?... I needed to repaint my old capboard and wanted to play Atlanta series on a background. But my TV had another plans. I faced with buffering issues that didn't allow me to watch anything. So I spent about two hours to find out how to fix this, then followed the https://www.firesticktricks.cоm/uninstall-kodi-build-on-firestick.html instructions to make space on my firestick, and finally my wife came home and I didn't have time to finish the task I even hadn't started.
I know what you are gonna be doing today Gorrej......

Latest posts

Back