What did you Accomplish Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You planning on a road trip to Amsterdam? It looks like a long trip but it is a pretty interesting place to visit. I was in Veldhoven Netherlands for work years ago and checked out Europe pretty good on my weekends. Not sure how inter-nation travel is now though, times being as they are…

Spent a year in Amsterdam 15 years or so ago building 737 trainers. Didn't do much sight seeing, just work 18+ hours a day. I didn't even have a car, just rode a hotel bike back and forth between the simulation facility. It's probably a nice place, but after that I have no interest in returning, ever : )

The absolute best .. when I use to drink anyway ..
Pauwel Kwak Strong Dark Belgian Ale - Lovecraft Beershop

My favorite from the 90's was Unterbauer Hell brewed in the town I was in. A case of 10 was like 10DM right off the loading docks behind the brewery. Ocassionally someone will still bring me a couple back. There's nothing like it in the states.

I used to drink.....and I still do.

Mrs Pute took off to the eye doctor so I went out to the veggie garden. Going crazy. Gonna be another good year. Now that the rabbits have mostly disappeared (can't figure out where they went....Ha ha) everything is coming along great. Gonna need to cover the maters before they start to turn red or else the birds will go after them. Bugs seem to be under control for now and I'm doing my due diligence on my rat problem.

Who ever said growing outdoors was easy obviously they watch and don't do the work.

IMG_20220722_130620802_HDR.jpg

This is squash and peas.

IMG_20220722_130538048_HDR.jpg

Everything in here from the Cotton Eyed Joe to the He-ll if I know.

Successfully went 5/5 on clones. Even after frying them for a couple days. My first attempt. New growth looking good.

Attachments

• 20220725_103959.jpg
    20220725_103959.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220725_104033.jpg
    20220725_104033.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
Watered plants. Went to work. Came home. Took a nap.

Thinking of working out, but a second nap is really tempting.

Fed and watered everyone today. Did major inspection for bugs on outside plants (only good bugs found) checked trichomes in the flower tent (two more weeks) Watered veggies too. Hot as heck here but a nice breeze at least today. 2 dog walks and a bike ride my usual routine. Having leftover stuffed peppers and twice baked potatoes for supper so no real cooking today. Catching a buzz now…😊

Slept, woke, slept, woke. Filled out my time sheet. Might wander out to the garden and see what's happening, maybe after a nap.
Covid kicking’ your butt? My kid is back at work after coming down with what he denies was Covid on Friday but he dutifully took the cocktail of IVM, HCQ, zinc, etc. He slept, slept and slept some more over the weekend. Hope you feel better soon.

Covid kicking’ your butt? My kid is back at work after coming down with what he denies was Covid on Friday but he dutifully took the cocktail of IVM, HCQ, zinc, etc. He slept, slept and slept some more over the weekend. Hope you feel better soon.
I feel fine, just sleepy. Little fever, little cough, that's about it. But I sure am getting a lot of sleep. If I had known it would be like this, I would have actively tried to catch it. I love to sleep : )

I feel fine, just sleepy. Little fever, little cough, that's about it. But I sure am getting a lot of sleep. If I had known it would be like this, I would have actively tried to catch it. I love to sleep : )
Have you ever tried smoking cannabis? I heard that is a good schedule 1 drug that can help you sleep. I think you need a doctors note in some states to get it. Never tried it myself though…

Latest posts

Back