What did you Accomplish Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watered veggies.

Hacked the heirloom tomato vines back to sucker-free status and replaced the reservoir. I planted early and am struggling to keep them producing new fruit the rest of the season. With nutes at 4-18-38 I actually got a few new blooms. Plants are dying, though. Early blight.

Mowed the lawn.

Worked out. Heavy dead lift day. Only thing not impaired by previous injuries.

Ran 3 miles, 3!! Haven't done that in years. Weed and knees is my new religion! Can't believe I waited till I was almost 60 to start getting stoned again.

Worked from home. OK, pretended to work. No one will notice. Kind of makes me sad. I'll make it up, maybe tonight.

Took another COVID test. Still effing positive. Next test I'm going to swab the dog's nose.

Sitting here now, bored to death... freaking COVID. Can't even sit down to dinner with my family. If I ever learn for certain...

Watered veggies.

Hacked the heirloom tomato vines back to sucker-free status and replaced the reservoir. I planted early and am struggling to keep them producing new fruit the rest of the season. With nutes at 4-18-38 I actually got a few new blooms. Plants are dying, though. Early blight.

Mowed the lawn.

Worked out. Heavy dead lift day. Only thing not impaired by previous injuries.

Ran 3 miles, 3!! Haven't done that in years. Weed and knees is my new religion! Can't believe I waited till I was almost 60 to start getting stoned again.

Worked from home. OK, pretended to work. No one will notice. Kind of makes me sad. I'll make it up, maybe tonight.

Took another COVID test. Still effing positive. Next test I'm going to swab the dog's nose.

Sitting here now, bored to death... freaking COVID. Can't even sit down to dinner with my family. If I ever learn for certain...
I have the ‘vid too. Tired, achy and a mild fever. I have had food poisoning that was worse. I am not running 3 miles though. Sleep, tv, sleep, watch birds, sleep.

I have the ‘vid too. Tired, achy and a mild fever. I have had food poisoning that was worse. I am not running 3 miles though. Sleep, tv, sleep, watch birds, sleep.
I got enough sleep the first 3 days to last the rest of the summer. If I could, I would sleep more. It's my second favorite activity, but my body is just not built for sleep.

Hooked up the jet ski for my wife. She goes alone knowing I hate boats : )

Worked out.

killed some thrips.

Unhooked the jet ski for my wife.

Too hot to run, and I'm too sore to lift. Could be nap time.

I look 50 but feel every bit of 70...some days are better than others but life is good...every day is a saturday to me...
I'm 66, I look like I'm 75, and I feel as old as Noah's youngest son.
Every day is a Saturday to me unless I'm bored, then it's a Monday.

Latest posts

Back