What did you Accomplish Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1657898249656.png

Shrimp, Crab Legs and Pasta.

Roster can you fix it to where it says three. It will make the deal harder for ppl.

I’m with hippie. Don’t care for seafood at all. A more difficult choice would be choose one to eat forever. My choice would be a burger topped with my choice of fixins which could include anything on the pic except the seafood…

Just like lobster, the only way to eat crabs are already picked, i.e. lump crab meat. Let someone else do the work. When I have to shell crabs it is always hot and I end with guts and butter all over me from slapping the flies away.
If you would take the time to learn how to get the meat out of the shell is is worth it. Like i said there is a technique to it. I love King Crap.....expensive though. I think it has gone over $50\lb.

If you would take the time to learn how to get the meat out of the shell is is worth it. Like i said there is a technique to it. I love King Crap.....expensive though. I think it has gone over $50\lb.
i LOVE CLAMS
When I use to clam in the summer on the Island I would save all my bigger clams (paid pennys at market) and I ate them on halfshell for lunch everyday.
1657906923436.png

Went to the rape yard, got three sheets of 7/16 OSB and eight 2x4s, and walked out for just shy of a C note. Better than it was, but a far cry from what it used to be.
In approximately 30 minutes, I'm gonna accomplish a full on attack on my liver.

I was talking blue crabs, not King or crab legs. Remember, I am in the south.

Worthless old man
I resemble that.....

Done cutting the grass and tried to work in the veggie garden.....to fricken hot.....!

On a side note....the Japanese Beatles are back. All over the grapes and a few in the beans. Here we go again.

Caught a couple of them fargin right before I sprayed them with insecticidal soap.

ARTICLE-JAPANESE-BEETLE-IMG_3123trimauto-1024x717.jpg

Dropped off woody package to delivery company, .. $ .. and then cleaned up yesterday's storm damaged magnolia tree limbs that are about 6 - 8 inches diameter. Also gave finger to all pec.ker heads I encountered on the roadways .. happy friday to all

Latest posts

Back