What did you Accomplish Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Thread pute. This is very powerful and reminds us how to feel good when we get things done. My Mom would always ask me this from time to time.
What I accomplished today was transplanting my firecracker flower plant for my hummingbirds. I love hummingbirds and they love this plant along with feeding them sugar water - no red dye. This is one of my hobbies sitting out on my small patio and listening to Boz Scaggs or something mellow smoking slowly a nice joint.

pute- Thank you so much for one of many wonderful threads as again this has made my day. 😊❤️

720mL of alcohol based tincture bottled. Estimated at 600mg/bottle maybe a bit higher.
This time I used 28g of kief to 1 bottle of Everclear at 4hrs heated and 6hrs no heat in my Magical Butter Machine. Good stuff and less green than when I use straight flower.
@SubmarineGirl tagging you because I know you make a similar product.
20220806_100823.jpg
20220806_095348.jpg

spent the morning flushing the girls in flower...initial runoff was around 4.9, new runoff with straight well water is 5.8...I may go back to using well water, RO seems to strip too much and promotes pH swings it seems...

spent the morning flushing the girls in flower...initial runoff was around 4.9, new runoff with straight well water is 5.8...I may go back to using well water, RO seems to strip too much and promotes pH swings it seems...
Boo was runoff on all your plants low like that? Mine are usually the same but sometimes one is low for some reason.

Worked in the grow a bit. Just general maintenance. Then installed a new wifi laser printer. My other one s-hit the bed a week ago.

The two Snow Caine seeds I started have popped so I'm gonna put them soil.

Other than that it is pretty much a wasted day.

no subbie, I had a few at 4.9 and most of the rest was around 5.2...I must have used 50 gallons to flush...didn't take the huge gorilla breath out, too big to move...I put the 25 liter slit pot on a 5 gallon pail with a huge saucer underneath it...ran 5 gallons of water thru it and ended up with 5.5 runoff, the same color as when it was put in... :eek: ...back is barking at the moment...this gorilla breath is undoubtedly the largest yeilding plant I've grown in years...the motor breath 15 is running a close second...I'll see in a few days how much the flush helped...

no subbie, I had a few at 4.9 and most of the rest was around 5.2...I must have used 50 gallons to flush...didn't take the huge gorilla breath out, too big to move...I put the 25 liter slit pot on a 5 gallon pail with a huge saucer underneath it...ran 5 gallons of water thru it and ended up with 5.5 runoff, the same color as when it was put in... :eek: ...back is barking at the moment...this gorilla breath is undoubtedly the largest yeilding plant I've grown in years...the motor breath 15 is running a close second...I'll see in a few days how much the flush helped...
I know thats a lot of work. Seems like I flushed forever and I can feel your back pain too. Hopefully your plants will dig that well water. Does it smell stinky like sulfur? We use to have an artisan well on our property in Georgia. It supplied our fish pond but we also used it for everything but drinking. Can’t say that I miss that smell tho. Gotta get that PH up a bit higher imo to get your calmag or possibly other nutes to take 5.5 is pretty low still

Have a 5 or 10 gallon shop vac ? Use it to remove the flush water without moving planst

Have a 5 or 10 gallon shop vac ? Use it to remove the flush water without moving planst
Still a lot of work with a shop vac too even if it’s on wheels. I water my plants from a 5 gallon bucket with a fuel transfer pump rechargeable. It has a 10 ft hose which saves my knees but having to flush is still a pain in the butt especially if the plants are all tied down in the tent.

Still a lot of work with a shop vac too even if it’s on wheels. I water my plants from a 5 gallon bucket with a fuel transfer pump rechargeable. It has a 10 ft hose which saves my knees but having to flush is still a pain in the butt especially if the plants are all tied down in the tent.
That is why I like the shop vac with a good lengthy hose and extra nozzle to reach into tent
I dump at halfwy into 5 gal buckets to carry out or down a floor drain.

Latest posts

Back