What did you Accomplish Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still a lot of work with a shop vac too even if it’s on wheels. I water my plants from a 5 gallon bucket with a fuel transfer pump rechargeable. It has a 10 ft hose which saves my knees but having to flush is still a pain in the butt especially if the plants are all tied down in the tent.
I water using a 1 Qt used China food container, 4 to a gallon LOL

Also did some math, turns out I had my subwoofers in my truck running at half power and wired for the wrongs ohms. Go figure!
Change the oil and the better halfs car, got some much-needed shopping done at Lowe's ( they don't seem to carry root starters) 😮‍💨., and finally helped my better half do some Saturday cleaning. I got to say it was a pretty good day. Felt good, ran good, all good. 😁

done in the garden, spent the last hour thinking about where the vents need to go and where the returns will be...can't let the veg lights leak into the flower room when dark, gonna have to stagger the vents in the wall to eliminate light leakage...lots of engineering to be done...I don't want extention cords hanging around and want to put all wiring in pipe...lots to get done before the move in date...all must ready to flip at once...

Wake up ya old bastards. Time for church. Okay so I'm not going to church but I am going to make coffee. Besides if I went into a church it would catch on 🔥.😁
Most church goers won't even stand close to me,,,might get hit by lightning ⚡.🤪

Wake up ya old bastards. Time for church. Okay so I'm not going to church but I am going to make coffee. Besides if I went into a church it would catch on 🔥.😁
Most church goers won't even stand close to me,,,might get hit by lightning ⚡.🤪
If I were a church goer I would take my chance…💕

Looks like I was in a knife fight Cool new 8 inch scar
I fell onto an old table pedestal made of iron with metal cross frames sharp as knives.
My rib stopped it from going deeper .
Yikes!

A surgical stapler is a good thing to keep in a Med Kit , these days
Can get them cheap online in Sterile packs
1659877473505.png

Latest posts

Back