What did you Accomplish Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
such a flirt !!
4C1113B8-C453-490B-ABA9-F8E221A1FFBB.jpeg

Wake up ya old bastards. Time for church. Okay so I'm not going to church but I am going to make coffee. Besides if I went into a church it would catch on šŸ”„.šŸ˜
Most church goers won't even stand close to me,,,might get hit by lightning āš”.šŸ¤Ŗ

Have not seen the inside of any church building in 23 years .. no biggie

I do have a 70 year old bible that was my grandmother's .. I sometimes microdose before reading bits of it. .. no biggie it just helps

Around here we have been invaded by Al-Cicada .. a distant cousin of Al-Qaeda I guess ..

Hello Friends. I hope everyone is having a peaceful day. Accomplishment is so powerful and this thread is my favorite. The word to me without looking it up means complete and fulfill. pute super awesome thread as now everyday I look forward to accomplishing something whether big or small but from my heart. This also tells me to give are selves a break and to relax as accomplishing something drives our passion.

Attachments

• 237268C2-EEFC-4AC1-8AE3-F55DF600F5EF.jpeg
    237268C2-EEFC-4AC1-8AE3-F55DF600F5EF.jpeg
    284.7 KB · Views: 0
I accomplished finishing my polka dot plant trans planting as I am I obsessed with this beautiful plant. I have many of different varieties that I seed and propagate. Thank you and have a good day. ā¤ļø

Attachments

• 79B4996F-E242-4F82-AF1C-C89552FE35F2.jpeg
    79B4996F-E242-4F82-AF1C-C89552FE35F2.jpeg
    343.8 KB · Views: 0
pooped again...got the main electric panel installed and am making progress on the new digs...I am sooo looking forward to growing in a room rather than hobble around on my knees with tents...

Productive day here. Got my usual walk in before heat set in. Then worked in the grow again as usual.

@boo....I still and grow in tents. My 4x8 tent virtually gives me a flap (opening) for each plant so I have good access. I also am built a little closer to the ground than you so I get around in a tent better than most.

Then outside. Cut the grass, pulled weeds and worked in the veggie garden.

Now that I think about it I do the same fricken thing every day. I guess I'm boring.

No I'm not....it is party time.

giphy.gif

Looks like I was in a knife fight Cool new 8 inch scar
I fell onto an old table pedestal made of iron with metal cross frames sharp as knives.
My rib stopped it from going deeper .
Wow, I hope you're alright.

I stayed up all night and watched a meteor shower. You don't see a lot until 3 am to 4 am. The bright moon right now is a Sturgeon Moon because a longtime ago they caught a lot of sturgeon in the great lakes during this moon in August which is a super moon.

Latest posts

Back