what do i do now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cem.buds

Reaction score
hi, iam growing for my women who has a card in the state of california.i sarted late about may.iam buding vary nice but was worried that it will finsh too soon.any info would be nice thank you

i'm sure any woman will tell you not to finish too soon.

see the when to harvest sticky, no link sorry.

yeah but i need help.how many months dos it normally take?they are looking vary good and some of the hairs are turning red.i would say about 15%of the buds are turning and i herd that it takes 9 months outdoors.

cem.buds said:
yeah but i need help.how many months dos it normally take?they are looking vary good and some of the hairs are turning red.i would say about 15%of the buds are turning and i herd that it takes 9 months outdoors.
That's not true at all. If you planted in may your plant should be close to harvest. Do you have any pictures? Many people harvest their plants in september or october when growing outside.

thank you vary much. sorrie i do not have any pics but it is about 6 feet tall and has about 32 branchs.vary stinky,and is vary healthy.iam using super bud blaster it is a 1-52-31.

cem.buds said:
it has been in flowering stage for about 4 weeks
You have another 3 or 4 weeks of flower left atleast.

1-52-31 sounds like a good budding nute

can we see a pic cem?

e-mail me and i will see what i can do.it was wet outside today dont know what to do?it is at the 50/50 stage now and is looking vary vary nice.it smells like fruit.it is easly half p or better.

Latest posts

Back