what do i do ?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of odd the way your light vent is set up. Are those both exhaust from the light? do you use 2 fans?

Just curious. Plants look nice.

You can either top the tall girl, or bring the shorther babies up higher. Put them on boxes or bins, I use to use cooking pots turned over...

time to top them and take clones because when u flip them to a 12/12 light dark cycle they will continue to grow---the taller ones will outgrow their space

the duct going to the floor on right is connected to a carbon filter and 6" inline fan blowing through light and duct on left goes out to window,, thank you .

You should seriously look into getting that filter into the air. Unless you're in a cold climate, that setup is leaving the hotter air at the top of your tent.

And like already stated even the canopy height of your plants with 5 gal. Buckets, milk crates, or whatever item s you have on hand. Looks like you are up against the same issue I am growing sativas and indicas at the same time. And I can say you're gonna want to flip the lights before those things get past 3 feet tall. I am now challenged with trying to flower a 7+ foot tall plant in a 9 foot space, which meant tipping the plant over on its side.

Other than your issues, plants look great, green mojo to ya

I personally would supercrop the tall ones. They are at the right height to do it, and you have enough space in your tent ffor it.. Just go up the taller plants main stems to a point just a couple inches below the tops of the shorter plants, and then using your ffore-finger and thumb, squeeze the stems(the open stem between leaf/branch nodes) slowly while working your fingers to make the stem "crush" on the inside and get soft enough to ben that branch over. It may take some doing to get them soft enough to bend over, and you may have to change positions on the stem to mash it from different angles before it will crush and give. Don't force the branches over, just continue to work the stems until they are soft enough that it will lay over with its own weight.

Trust me, this will not hurt the plants in the least as long as you don't force them to bend. Some plants like Pineapple Chunk have very woody stems and you cannot supercrop them accept at the top 4-6" of stem. Iff your plants aren't woody then they will take the supercropping and do just great. It will spread the canopy open and allow more branches and bud sites to develop. After about 2weeks, they will develop a thick knuckle at the point where you crushed the stems. This is normal and makes them that much more sturdy.

I would give them about 8-10 days after the supercrop then flip the lights to 12/12 and begin the flowering process. You may have to make up supports for the branches if they fall over too far, but most of the time they will pick themselves back up within a few days. I have seen some plants where I did a SC on them in the morning, then came back in the evening and they were standing upright where I couldn't tell on which branches I did the SC. I ended up having to do the SC and then tie weights to them to keep them ffrom righting themselves. :)

im in new england. so i should just turn the lights down to 12/12 i dont want out grow the space lol its my first grow. thanks for the feedback.

As mentioned above get that filter off the floor... I strap my filter to the top back bar in my tent... It will keep your filter dry and clean and also help suck the heat building up out of the tent...

Heat naturally rises, thus I would redirect the fan toward the plants.

Latest posts

Back