What do I have

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbulgejbulge

girls love me I got different flavours on me dog
Reaction score
Hello, been growing for my own use for the past 2-3 years and I am still learning I guess. I have a question for some more advanced growers concerning seeds and genetics, I deal with TNSB because I am in Canada and they have a great selection, anyways I ordered a lot of seeds from them a few years back, jack herer, hindu kush, northern lights, great white shark, and a few other auto flower seeds mostly containing the older strains like I mentioned earlier, anyways I also used to purchase weed for smoking from source not too far out of town that always had mainstream genetics like purple kush and mostly indica for whatever reason, anyways I popped some bag seeds from what I believe to be purple kush and I pollinated all of those genetics above with the male purple kush and since then have been growing out the seeds and crossing those with the males I get, so what do I have, my last grow I just picked out the biggest best looking seeds and I got some monsters from it with familiar terps, one beast I have big bertha, she smells just like jack and its a monster, the life in it is unreal, it is something special I think it is a mother. can anyone help me, the only reason I pollinated is because I have a lot of trouble with auto flowers flowering too early, I seem to be a lot better at growing non autoflower, im just wondering what I created , can anyone help me?

I get all kinds of different plants and from what I see it seems like mostly those old genetics with a flicker of purple in them, I have gotten fully purple plants from it which is pretty cool, and purple flickers in the airy sativa strains also, I still purchase seeds online and pop those but to be honest my seeds are better, I pop some of my own and some internet seeds because im a cheese freak haha love the cheese weed, I swear a high grade cheese strain will always satisfy me the most, UK if I can get it

Impossible to ever know for sure where a bagseed came from. Was it stray male pollen from who knows where? Was it stray female pollen (herm) from a different plant? Is it a selfed (herm) seed? The only thing you'll find out fast is that herms beget herms. If you like what you grow from bagseeds and don't mind the extra work of daily banana hunting, more power to you. But it is literally impossible to name the strain or cross just from pictures or a description. Just appreciate good bagseed weed if that's your thing, and embrace the mystery.

I have 3 swe cheese flowering soon, nice stinky strain, like I said I also pop some of my own seeds, they aint bag seeds, they are intenet seeds crossed with male bag seed pollen , then crossed again with the best males and so on, I never got an males this grow, I must be getting better at picking out female seeds, I pick out the best looking ones, biggest/ best plateau on the top of the seed. im not searching for uk cheese, its available in seed form from a lot of places but apparently its only available truly in clone form which would be a dream to get a hold of even tho I don't know how to cut clones or ever done it before. also sometimes my plants tip over in flower and I don't like shoving stuff into the soil, I use green tape sometimes, I think I am topping to late, also I don't use lattice string , might start using that, cant wait to cut down my Christmas tree with purple buds haha, smells like a purple sucker/lolly

I cast pollenated the first go and since then I pollinated lower branches twice, I figured that I just had something unstable but it didn't hurt to ask, im watching the buds stack on a tree now the purple one, and it looks like an array of colours haha, white/ pink/ purple/ green, I cat wait to hang it. then comes the task of trying not to smoke it all before burping the jars a few weeks haha

Latest posts

Back