What do I know?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGBSkunky

Reaction score
I go by one of my old gaming handles. I use medicinally to control my ADHD. That said I have access to the medical dispensaries in Maryland. I find the product packaging and drying methods to be less than desirable. The product is always too dry and prone to “crumbling”. Probably due to irradiation and some type of extreme mold control. I would prefer to grow my own which will shortly be a legal option. Considering a 3x3 AC Infinity tent kit and am currently trying to figure out if autos or photos will be my best option.

I was leaning that way for the first grow or two then I want to try a photo. Working on a watering system design now that will fully auto water two plants for up to a week without intervention. I find I have awesome raised gardens when I can set a watering schedule. Keep in mind I checked my outdoor vegetable raised beds daily but if I have to water them they will suffer as my ADHD gives me a different sense of time.

Welcome to the passion .
Good group with knowledgeable folks and nice ones at that.
Bingo every third thursday
bring money no checks ...!
check out a earth box
I was happy with mine and got another one for autos

I just grew 5 autos in a 2x4 tent. They were very manageable much more so than the photos I grow they had nice buds and I got plenty of yield from them with very little effort. If you decide to go autos, check out Cartys auto page for some good tips. It helped me so much

I just grew 5 autos in a 2x4 tent. They were very manageable much more so than the autos I grow they had nice buds and I got plenty of yield from them with very little effort. If you decide to go autos, check out Cartys auto page for some good tips. It helped me so much
what size pots did you use?
Im starting another tent and have a lot of mephisto

I used 2 gallon pots based on Cartys recommendation back then but would go with 3 gallon pots next time to hold just a bit more moisture so that I can water during the day. Carty since also changed to 3 gallon size

I used 2 gallon pots based on Cartys recommendation back then but would go with 3 gallon pots next time to hold just a bit more moisture so that I can water during the day. Carty since also changed to 3 gallon size
fabric and how often you feed

Welcome to the passion .
Good group with knowledgeable folks and nice ones at that.
Bingo every third thursday
bring money no checks ...!
check out a earth box
I was happy with mine and got another one for autos
An earthbox is what I plan on using just adding the ability to autowater for up to a week at 2 1/2 gallons a day. Plus from what I can tell autos are really short which would also work well for me. I grew massive tomatoes in some this past year and don't see why that wouldn't work for cannabis. Thanks for the reply and confirmation on the earth box.

fabric and how often you feed
Yes fabric and I didn’t feed that often as I used FF strawberry soil didn’t start feeding about once a week until about 3 weeks. I tried earlier based on Cartys page but I think my soul was to hot for it that soon. If you are not using preloaded soil of course you should start earlier. I love the strawberry soil. My first grow with no gnats. I’m using it in my next photo grow in hopes I have the same luck

Good stuff I use to test for them
I put 6 green crack autos seeds and 2 snocaine and they all popped
The green crack is a small plant with 60 day time.
One of my tents is a 20x36x52 tent and i need small plants for that one.
I am planning another tent
Mephisto has a great reputation and no ** lightning fast

An earthbox is what I plan on using just adding the ability to autowater for up to a week at 2 1/2 gallons a day. Plus from what I can tell autos are really short which would also work well for me. I grew massive tomatoes in some this past year and don't see why that wouldn't work for cannabis. Thanks for the reply and confirmation on the earth box.
Check out build a soil they are a good group

I put 6 green crack autos seeds and 2 snocaine and they all popped
The green crack is a small plant with 60 day time.
One of my tents is a 20x36x52 tent and i need small plants for that one.
I am planning another tent
Mephisto has a great reputation and no ** lightning fast
The autos were a big surprise to me how well they did and how much I got off of each plant. I well do them again in the future I’m sure but plan on photos my next grow. These are my next gen
1D90BE97-3F76-4DB2-AF9F-F029426F3A40.jpeg

About 3 weeks
4 will go into each 2x4 tent. I’m already sure they will be crowded But I seem to like it that way for some reason

Latest posts

Back